Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know who is top of the league?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i see the gate today was down 2,000 on the brighton visit,it seems the good public of leeds find us far more interesting

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
mods

away fans section please...enough of this shit.
thank you

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Was it good? I found getting back to Worthing a trifle difficult, had to change at Hove and everything!

Oh what a nightmare! I got the pussywagon home so no problems for me! Yeah it was frightfully good, I would recommend it

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Oh what a nightmare! I got the pussywagon home so no problems for me! Yeah it was frightfully good, I would recommend it

Gracious me, I shall have to look that up sometime. Would you like to see a photo?

random+dog.jpg

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Anybody else noticed this -

3085006_460s_v1.jpg

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Leeds absolutely battered Southampton today but Davis had a great game. He's not the sharpest tool in the bag though as in the pre-match interview he was asked if it was his best ever performance and he actually said (and meant it) that he played well in training the other day!

He may not be the sharpest,but his ability to see into the future is quite impressive.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Not sure who's top of the table right now, but I know BHA were at the end of last season. That's all I can tell you!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Championes, Championes, are we are we are we!

I will LOVE it if they bottle it. Mind you if they continue to win games like they did yesterday against Leeds when they got completely battered, but still managed to win, it's hard to see them not going up. My dream is still to beat them, home and away, in the Play-off semi final :)

'I thought the lads were brilliant today, the fans stayed with us, Dicky Lumpit was another class blah blah blah' What a TOOL that man is......He's got a face that I would pay good money to slap!

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
The opening poster is a cock.

Yesterday we were well and truly panned by a rejuvenated Leeds, however they had no class in the final 3rd. That combined with the defensive prowess of Jos and Finte along with Kelv kept them out. Another day it could have been 5, but the gods were on our side. The goal was pure class and shows why we have the best attack in the league. I am delighted with the result, it's been a long time since we 'won ugly' and is a sign of champions, hopefully it will continue, starting with a Cardiff win today to put us clear at the top again.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
Well no one has mentioned Swindon, so it must be them - although they lost yesterday.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No. He has a problem with it being on the main board.

His first reply would indicate that, true. But his second reply (the one I quote), and most of his posts in any thread about southampton indicates his problem is with people enjoying a rivalry with anyone who isn't palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here