Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know this Eastbourne-based FRAUDSTER?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Whats his e bay user name so we can recognise him.
Eastbourne not too far to exlpain to him the error of his ways.

Hopefully, yes.

You have to go through a formal dispute process with Paypal.

Watch this space

The dispute process isn't hard, but if he's NARU'd then it might be tougher.
I woulda thought if a fraudulent user wanted to bilk people out of dosh they'd be doing it for more than a measly £7 though.

I've had a couple of foreign buyers retract funds after sales, worth a bit more than that. One was a Russian, and it turned out a 'habitual' retractor, but I had to point that out to Paypal myself in order to get the claim off my back.

Nowadays I have to charge all customers for insured trackable post, so I'm not vulnerable to this behaviour.
As a US buyer I had a twat in Essex, who screwed me out of £85 - but it's possible I could close in on him eventually.... or tempt him into a purchase off me and screw dosh back out of him. (I won't say how, because it's not easy and I don't want to encourage that sort of thing).

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The dispute process isn't hard, but if he's NARU'd then it might be tougher.
I woulda thought if a fraudulent user wanted to bilk people out of dosh they'd be doing it for more than a measly £7 though.

I've had a couple of foreign buyers retract funds after sales, worth a bit more than that. One was a Russian, and it turned out a 'habitual' retractor, but I had to point that out to Paypal myself in order to get the claim off my back.

Nowadays I have to charge all customers for insured trackable post, so I'm not vulnerable to this behaviour.
As a US buyer I had a twat in Essex, who screwed me out of £85 - but it's possible I could close in on him eventually.... or tempt him into a purchase off me and screw dosh back out of him. (I won't say how, because it's not easy and I don't want to encourage that sort of thing).

If a guy is taking £10 off a lot of people, it soon adds up though. And there's probably less people who can be arsed to follow a claim through that way.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Shit, if you can find his postcode we can reset his email . I just need to take a guess at his mothers birthplace and we're in!

.... what?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here