PB190365.jpg

resized__656x297_PB190362.jpg

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
FLOODLIGHTS!

I knew something looked wrong!

This was the first replica model I made. All the previous models were my own design and ideas. This piece still needs to be completed, floodlight pylons in each corner, trees and foliage in Hove Park, vehicles and people, and other touches need to be added to fully finish this model. I am very pleased with the outcome, I had to overcome many obstacles and feel I have gained valuable experience from building this piece.

He has also done one of Falmer but it looks like the old design.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It is amazing. I hope a similar model can be displayed in the club museum at Falmer. A model of Withdean from the season we moved in would be nice too - to remind us where we have come from, and the place we had to endure to get to our promised land.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Shouldn't it have 'Sack the Board' burnt into the grass, and 'Gritt believes Bellotti bullshit" daubed on the wall by the east stand?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Shouldn't it have 'Sack the Board' burnt into the grass, and 'Gritt believes Bellotti bullshit" daubed on the wall by the east stand?

That would be brilliant - in his summary of the model, he said it is supposed to be of the Goldstone in the late '80s.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Shouldn't the North East corner be grumbling. His looks fit to stand on.

Seriously though, what a SUPERB effort.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham

What about a little figure of Bellotti scurrying from the stands?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here