Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know the name of this film?

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
I must of seen it when about 15 years ago on tv all i can really remeber from it is at some point in the film a woman is trying to hitch a ride to i think philidelphia some guy picks her up, whilst in the car she hits him over head with a brick, steals the car and drives to her destination.
When she gets there she stalks a family and ends up living in there basement and steals the womans cloths upstairs etc and also gets a job with the woman and at the end she trys to kill the whole family.

Long shot, but worth a try, thanks

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Did it have any talking ninja turtles in it?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A ship crashing into an iceberg?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Well, Single White Female has a similar theme. Also stars the brilliant Bridgette Fonda and the totally adorable Jennifer Jason Leigh, who I share a brithday with.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Sounds a little like "the hand that rocks the cradle". Although that is mainly about children...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sounds a little like "the hand that rocks the cradle". Although that is mainly about children...

I was thinking that too, what a fantastic film.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
single white female and hand that rocks the cradle were my first two thoughts. trying to remember how they start but could be the later. doesn't it have the big 'green mile' chap as a gardener/volunteer with special needs who sees things happen and kinda saves day?

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
single white female and hand that rocks the cradle were my first two thoughts. trying to remember how they start but could be the later. doesn't it have the big 'green mile' chap as a gardener/volunteer with special needs who sees things happen and kinda saves day?

nah wasnt that a young forest whittaker?

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
Dont think its any mentione so farbut Sounds similar to hand that rocks the cradle, but the dad in that commits suicide in beginning?
In the film im looking for im pretty sure hes murded by the woman at the end.
So this is what i remember lol:
Woman standing at side of busy road (think its raining and dark) trying to hitch a ride, when some man pulls over she picks up what i think is a brick and at some point hit and kills him with it.

Ends up living in a house basement owned by a family who im pretty sure hae children, she steals the womans cloths from her room etc when they've gone out, also pretty sure she gets a job where the woman shes stalking works and goes in her cloths and the other woma says stuff like "oh ive got the exact same dress as that" etc lol

Think at the end she tries to kill the whole family

Thanks 4 ur help!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It reminds me a little of one of the early Carry on Films....but Philidelphia ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here