Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone in brum already I'm bored

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
mate if you will go to fcking birmngham for a night out then what dyou expect, its not exactly on the night life trail of europe is it! live and learn i spose

villain

Jan 22, 2010
mate if you will go to fcking birmngham for a night out then what dyou expect, its not exactly on the night life trail of europe is it! live and learn i spose

You've clearly never been out on the piss in Birmingham.

Not my cup of tea, but somewhere like Broad Street is pubs / clubs / lapdance / restaurants central.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds

Choice of going back to the holy land for 9pm getting up at 9am and coming back to watch the game

Imudt admit birmngham is dog shit

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
You've clearly never been out on the piss in Birmingham.

Not my cup of tea, but somewhere like Broad Street is pubs / clubs / lapdance / restaurants central.

:lolol: go on carry on.. rome paris, london.. er birmigham, burnley and wolvehampton :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not been to Birmingham for years myself, but I was under the impression it was supposed to have improved dramatically over the last fifteen years or so? Lots of investment to clear up the shitty, depressing old concrete centre.

Again, I can't speak from experience, but I would imagine you could find a lot more to do there of an evening than you might find in a lot of the towns we could have been drawn against.

Preston? Scunthorpe?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
its a town in the midlands with a few more people living in it than Coventry, but its the same boring sht. Still tthey have an all bar 1 now and they also opened a lap dancing club 10 years ago. fck sake birmingham - boring as fck as re all midlands football clubs. Bit like croydon the midlands, you travel through it to get somewhere else unless you are dull as fck

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i think some of you are living in the past.

The 'new' Bull Ring is Quality.

Hmmm, yeah that's what I imagined.

Twenty years ago Birmingham had a shocking reputation, but I find it hard to believe it would still be that crap now. It's a big enough place to contain some decent pubs and clubs, surely.

villain

Jan 22, 2010
its a town in the midlands with a few more people living in it than Coventry, but its the same boring sht. Still tthey have an all bar 1 now and they also opened a lap dancing club 10 years ago. fck sake birmingham - boring as fck as re all midlands football clubs. Bit like croydon the midlands, you travel through it to get somewhere else unless you are dull as fck

Yes, it is a town with a few more people than Coventry. That's exactly what it is, rather than a city at the centre of a conurbation with a population of over three million people.

I'm judging by your slightly exasperated posting style and trouble with managing to find vowel keys that you're not the sharpest tool in the box.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nothing wrong with Birmingham these days. Well parts of the outskirts are a bit run down but most of it is very nice.

Ignore the twats on here writing it off - they've clearly never actually been.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Yes, it is a town with a few more people than Coventry. That's exactly what it is, rather than a city at the centre of a conurbation with a population of over three million people.

I'm judging by your slightly exasperated posting style and trouble with managing to find vowel keys that you're not the sharpest tool in the box.

Three entire million, really, wow, so about the size of the suburbs of south west london then, whoopy do, I bet they even sell bagels? Fck sake. We are so grateful to play you. No sorry mate, im just getting off my chest the being fed up with being patronized and all the kids that now follow albion with harry potter hair cuts that think aston villa away is a big deal. Was just another game when i were a lad and anyway where is the pride of these kids that support the albion these days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here