Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got an old Print Screen of NSC...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Just interested to see what it looked like, when it first started?

:blush::wave:

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Whey, I am on there !! Used my real name in those days ......

The posts about Chasing Bellotti (Wigan away I seem to remember). I saw him sneaking into the ground at about 2 and informed the pub of this. Many proceeded to change tickets to the seats by the directors box, and Bellotti lasted about 2 minutes.

The train was even funnier back from Swansea when he had to leave the train on police 'advice' as he was about to get thrown off the train!

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Wonder how much better it will be in another 11 years?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Better? Everyone knows it's going downhill fast...

Peaks and troughs. It has always had its ups and downs. Normally in line with our performance on the pitch.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ex pat huddersfield town fan

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:bigwave::bigwave:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I also remember all the whingin on here when the format changed......... what a bunch we are.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

And there's at least one person on there posting under MULTIPLE user names! BAN HIM! :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
In Eos Trudimus. " we put the wind up them" - very loosly

The motto of Lewes Taxes Cricket Club.

There was a few of us posting in those days.

The posts about Chasing Bellotti (Wigan away I seem to remember). I saw him sneaking into the ground at about 2 and informed the pub of this. Many proceeded to change tickets to the seats by the directors box, and Bellotti lasted about 2 minutes.
The train was even funnier back from Swansea when he had to leave the train on police 'advice' as he was about to get thrown off the train!

I spotted him before the match walking round Swansea station like a headless chicken. It was as if he had expected someone to meet him there and he seemed flustered and completely lost.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Not many of us from those days still using the same name. . .

No not many of us but then it was that site that gave rise to timco as I wanted to call myself timc but someone else called themselves timc on that site so added a letter and it sort of stuck for everything thereafter. Strangely enough a little while after i noticed the other timc changed to timca then to the history man as they remain today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here