Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to Lewes v St. Albans tommorow?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Is Gary Elphick still at St Albans?

Anyone see the Legends -v- Celebs game at Anfield on the telly this afternoon?

Great goal by Harvey. Is he really "absent for the remainder of the season due to television commitments" - as reported in Friday's Sussex Express?

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
Afraid so - although the imposing Toby Jinadu on loan from Aldershot has made a very positive early impression, including an equaliser against Bognor on his home debut.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Lord Bracknell said:

Great goal by Harvey. Is he really "absent for the remainder of the season due to television commitments" - as reported in Friday's Sussex Express?

Yes. And what a greedy !!!! he is.

He may have been able to play at a higher level of football than the majority of his team mates but I think I only saw him pass the ball once. Several times he could have put someone through on goal but decided to shoot himself from long range.

fatboy said:
Yes. And what a greedy !!!! he is.

He may have been able to play at a higher level of football than the majority of his team mates but I think I only saw him pass the ball once. Several times he could have put someone through on goal but decided to shoot himself from long range.

Yes, a total TOSSER he is. :angry:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Lord Bracknell said:

We watched it, and I did suggest to Tank that he could always borrow a pair of Neil Ruddocks shorts..........they were HUGE! :ohmy: :lolol:

LEWES CLIFF

Mar 7, 2004
Harvey millionaire,fit bird in pop group,and tv shows galore,plus the fact that since he has been at Lewes (without publicity) he has done many many charitable things and turned up at all the presentations this year for the kids,also played regularly for the reserves at Lewes without playing the im a celebrity card,i woud like to be a tosser like that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
LEWES CLIFF said:
Harvey millionaire,fit bird in pop group,and tv shows galore,plus the fact that since he has been at Lewes (without publicity) he has done many many charitable things and turned up at all the presentations this year for the kids,also played regularly for the reserves at Lewes without playing the im a celebrity card,i woud like to be a tosser like that.

What LEWES CLIFF said. All credit to Harvey for that :clap:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
LEWES CLIFF said:

I called him a greedy c unt not a tosser.

The match would have been a lot more entertaining had he actually passed and not been so selfish with the ball!

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
Back on topic... :lolol:

Lewes lost 2-1 after leading at h/t due to a penalty. Lewes missed a couple of chances in the second half and should of had a penalty in the 86th minute.

Despite losing, the Lewes players applauded the fans and shook hands etc. on the way to the dressing rooms.

P.S Plenty of Albion fans their :clap:

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
On Saturday at Carshalton, Lewes players were again subjected to monkey noises, apparently from somebody wearing a stewards bib. A formal report has been submitted by the refereeing officials that witnessed it.

If anybody still thinks that overt racism has been conquered in football, please think again. If you witness it, report it. The police do take it very seriously nowadays. ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing.’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here