Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone ever had SEX with a LADYBOY?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Was watching Alan Partridge's hilarious ladyboy antics last night and it got me wondering if anyone's had SEX with a Bangkok Chickboy? If so, was it intentional or was it a surprise which you just rolled with, aka Michael's army friend?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I'm keeping on eye on this thread today to see if anyone will own up? ;)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not a ladyboy but I know of an instance when a chap had a birthday and his friends in the Mary Rose in Guildford got him a stripper. Before stripping off completly the stripper invited the chap into the toilets to give him a blow job and when he had finished went back into the bar and continued stripping and said "I have done it to you its your turn to do it to me" and then revealed that he was a fellow. The place erupted as the birthday boy went berserk.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
It was a close call in Bangkok a few years ago. It was a mate that worked it out, I didn't have a clue.

The brother of someone in the current squad wasn't so lucky that night though :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"...so he f-f-f-flipped it over, on its wheels like..."

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I know someone who did in Thailand and another who got "close"!
Even when you're pissfaced you can tell the difference quite easily although I can see why dumbarses would get it confused!

I personally made sure by asking them to show me their SNATCH in the pub before I dragged them back to my room Caveman Style! :thumbsup:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
One of my friends almost pulled one in a club. :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fascinating creatures...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Strange - I've never seen so many 'I know a bloke/one of my mates' references in any thread on NSC...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I personally made sure by asking them to show me their SNATCH in the pub before I dragged them back to my room

You silver-tongued lothario, you.
Ever got anywhere with that line in the Cricks ?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
My brother did (well sort of).

He was on a corporate jolly in France where prostitutes were arranged for them (it was one of those macho, reward the high-achievers kind of firms)

So he was delighten when an attractive French woman was delivered to his room. She said her name was "Francois". "You mean Francoise?" he said - at which point it dawned on him that she was he.

Thing is, by this stage, he was so keen that he went ahead anyway - rubbing himself between "her" legs to achieve the desired result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here