Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else watching the Diana tapes?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Do there tapes in some way 'prove' that Charles isnot the father of Prince Harry whereas that Hewitt geezer quite clearly is?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Do there tapes in some way 'prove' that Charles isnot the father of Prince Harry whereas that Hewitt geezer quite clearly is?

Charles hated his red hair.

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
she's quite clearly a friggin fruit cake of the fruitiest order . . . .but let her RIP

I'm no royalist, but W and H could well do without more gutter press bullshit and halfwitted chinless butlers spouting shyte for a few quid.

why dont they get stuck into Charles, camilla and what the butler swallowed . . .now that is entertaining :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
How can these tapes be 'watched'? They're audio recordings.

Anyway, who cares? :yawn:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
teaboy said:
How can these tapes be 'watched'? They're audio recordings.

Anyway, who cares? :yawn:

It was a TV program so I chose to keep my eyes open and direct them in the general direction of the screen. It sort of helped since they were putting up contemporary photos to accompany the audio. In other words, when she was talking about her bulimia, the photos they used showed how thin she was getting.

And all this claptrap about letting her rest in peace and not caring. This is history in the making, whether you like it or not - which in itself was a huge part of her problem, and she knew it. I'd much rather form my own opinion about her from her own words (and from what she chooses not to talk about) than rely solely on what we have been drip-fed by the BBC and the tabloid press over the years.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
All the content of the tapes has already appeared in Andrew Morton's book thus rendering it old news.

I think the US have a morbid fascination with the Diana conspiracy theory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here