Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else think we're as good as down?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Lose at Orient and that's it for us I reckon.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
not in the slightest, Crewe fans probabaly thought they were dead and burried at christmas yet a new manager and they go on a run and win 4 straight games home and away.
Could be us with a new manager

salazar

Jun 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
If the players have the same belief as some of the supporters on here,then yes we will.However this is not the case and i am sure we can turn our form around or has everybody forgotten last weeks result at millwall!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I think we are in serious danger, as I have done for a while . I still think if we can get a decent manager in quickly we could get on a late roll & pick up enough points to avoid it.
God, can you imagine the binfest on here from the Micky lickers if we still go down?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I haven't even considered relegation - until today. If we don't get some defensive reinforcements quickly and get Murray and Forster back fit, we are in serious trouble.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
God, I'm glad I was never in the trenches with some of you lot. It may not look good now but there are 14 games and 42 points to play for, I said before the Millwall game that 6 wins 6 draws and 5 defeats should be enough, since then we've collected 4 points from 3 and if we keep doing that it should be enough. The score may have been crap today but it isn't over yet.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We have been poor pretty much the whole season and we still have crap in the center of midfield.I'll wait untill a new manager is appointed first before making a prediction.The way we have been playing we probably do deserve to go down though.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Sadly that seems to be pretty much my thoughts although I am still trying to remain as positive as I can

All the time we are within 6 points away from getting out of the relegation zone we will always be in a position where we could just scrape it. If the teams around us start to pull away that will be the time we should be talking about going down.

Seagull E

Feb 28, 2009
it was the first game I have ever left early, if we continue playing like that then we'll definitely go down. Can't afford to be without Forster. And I've got to say that I'm not sure that Carole is our saviour...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
0-4!?! f*** me, what a shower of shit!

Just got in from work and seen the scoreline and perhaps the most telling thing is that I'm not even remotely surprised. And to be completely honest, I've long gone past the point of being that bothered either.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Ok, I know the league position suggests we're not (although if we lose on Tuesday I expect us to be 5 points from safety having looked at the other fixtures), but today was a replica of so many performances in the season we came down from the championship with McGhee. Mathematically it may not be over, but psychologically I think it is. We've got poor players in every position, no fight or belief whatsoever, not to mention no manager. Bearing in mind who has been ruled OUT of the manager's job I'm now convinced we're going to have to panic and appoint a complete numpty. This isn't a situation where a new manager can tweak a few things and get us winning games, we're rotten to the core and I can't see ANYONE turning this around in two months. Virtually every other team at the bottom is in better form than us, and I honestly believe we'll be down with several games to go.

So feel free to bounce this on May 2nd, but I'm putting up the white flag.

Considering we are 1 point from safety with 14 games to go I's day it's a little bit premature to be writing us off. However, today's defeat was extremely worrying, despite the circumstances, as we looked like a side who really thought they were going down. For the first time I really think we might actually go down.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought we were down last Tuesday night

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nope we were very unlucky today, if Davies had put the ball in net beginning of second half we would have won. The injuries completely messed everything up and they scored some bloody good goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here