Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
A right old mess, at least it wasn't a game day for me.
Wordle 817 5/6
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
AlmerΓ­a
Wordle 817 3/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Epic fail in not using one of my yellow letters on guess 2 followed by a moment of divine inspiration.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Fluked a five!

9CE7161F-4529-4A34-800D-538F5B171B03.jpeg

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Wordle 817 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Played 543, Current Streak & Max Streak 182, Average 4.12 (2238/543)

2023 - Played 257, Current & Max Streak 182, Average 4.01 (1031/257)

Over to @Bodian but I'd take a draw right now if offered!
Thanks @Badger Boy - I'm afraid this was one of my luckier days (lucky as in I didn't really expect it to be that word - but gave it a go anyway)! First win of the season.

Wordle 817 3/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I didn't know the word at all, it seems clear to me now that I was alone in that! I am stunned by the vocabulary of many on here - I thought this would be a struggle. I was just populating the middle letter with the remaining options until it accepted something, I effectively had the other 4 letters placed after guess 4 otherwise this would have been close to a fail for me today. My Europa chances are going up in flames, stunning to think I led the table after 3 games!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I didn't know the word at all, it seems clear to me now that I was alone in that! I am stunned by the vocabulary of many on here - I thought this would be a struggle. I was just populating the middle letter with the remaining options until it accepted something, I effectively had the other 4 letters placed after guess 4 otherwise this would have been close to a fail for me today. My Europa chances are going up in flames, stunning to think I led the table after 3 games!
I knew the word but dismissed it on go three only to be left with no other options on go four

Slightly edited as it could have been construed as a clue to those CHEATS who come on here before finishing their Wordle :smile:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I guess it also depends on your own interests and upbringings. I didn't even think of the word I'm guessing you guessed at on go 3 - because my interests/knowledge lie in a different direction.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I guess it also depends on your own interests and upbringings. I didn't even think of the word I'm guessing you guessed at on go 3 - because my interests/knowledge lie in a different direction.
Who the f*** has an interest connected to today’s answer? :lolol:

Edit: just realised you didn’t mean that :rolleyes:

I still have no idea what other word it could have been if you had letters 1,2, 4 and 5 :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here