Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else just woke up......

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
...and cant get back to sleep due to the pure excitement?

:lolol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Been up since 3am with a mixture of back ache and sussex by the sea ringing round my head!

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
up at 5-30 today......not sure why...oh yes...christmas.....nope .......1st visit to the amex......that would be it......

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Ye just got up, bloody papershop is not open yet but he is a palarse fan !!!

---
- Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
well, it's midnight here so not gone to bed yet but i am seriously concerned that i won't be getting much sleep before the game. i am currently attempting to drink and smoke myself into oblivion without success so far...

steve-c

woke at 5 got up and been clock watching ever since, thought i'd check NSC , now it's shower and ready for train from canterbury at 10:07, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee we are nearly there. see you all soon

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Awoke at 6a.m,rolled over and said to my dearest,happy christmas to which she replied "F OFF".Long time to wait so gonna drive over to stadium to take a look,this really is like christmas for me!!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Been up half hr, wife gone to do car boot. Gotta take my daughter to footy training at 9. Then me and my son heading to the Amex just after midday. Still seems so surreal.........:rave:

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I'm keeping busy until it's time to go to the Amex but I can't quite remember when GOSBTS first popped into my mind and wouldn't go away. Was it days, weeks or months ago? Yes, just like Christmas.

tangfastic

Nov 1, 2009
hove
set my alarm for 8:15 but been awake since 5:40 and am now just sitting in my chair with a massive grin on my face!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Been up half the night. Woke up at 2. Thought about the Amex. Thought about the struggle. Thought about the Radio Sussex program yesterday which summarized it all nicely. Thought about Archer er al. Thought about winning the league lol!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Went to bed last night with Sussex by the Sea buzzing round my brain & woke up at 6.30 this morning and it's still buzzing round my head!

Think I'll be hearing that brass band all morning.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
I woke up and my 1st thought was I can't wait to try the pie and pint combo! Followed by should I where my old centenary shirt ?!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Had a nice curry with some mates last night and woke up around 5:30 and could only doze after that.

You would think something exciting is happening today ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here