Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else just gained 1000 loyalty points?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I had 320 when I went to purchase palace tickets last week, now buying my leicester ticket and it says I have 1320 :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Out of interest how can you have 320?? Even if you've bought tickets for every game so far then surely you'll have 100ish?

Season ticket last year
No season ticket this year
Bought fix for most games individually this year.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Out of interest how can you have 320?? Even if you've bought tickets for every game so far then surely you'll have 100ish?

Season ticket last year

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Season ticket last year

Correct, although I think I am now on level pegging with people who have a STH last year and this season?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Spoke to someone in the shop about mine today. Apparently everyone who has had a season ticket for the last five years has had 1000 points added. Loyalty scheme updated soon apparently.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Spoke to someone in the shop about mine today. Apparently everyone who has had a season ticket for the last five years has had 1000 points added. Loyalty scheme updated soon apparently.

Ooooh, any other news? spill the beans!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Why would they do that 5 games into the season?? If true I hope they're looking into away games over the last two years like we all thought they would!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

OOOOO well that is a VERY welcome change I must say :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Interesting that every seems to welcome this change. Makes you wonder why they didn't do it in the first place, and why they still haven't. :lol: sorry.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
So they're raising the 250 points for Withdean season tickets to 1000? Or scrapping the 250 Withdean points and everyone with 1 season ticket in the past 5 years, inc. The Amex, gets 1000?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nope to the best of my knowledge the scheme is not changing at all. I'm sure it's just a cock up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here