Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else fancy a big Albion MEET up at the Blue Parrot bar by the Brentford Ground

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Should be a big one. I know of quite a few fans going there, especially after last year's shenanigans and laughs at that bar.

You know it makes sense.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
police_academy-blue_oyster-bar.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
will it have CRICKET on?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I am reliably informed that, yes, the cricket will be on and the pub is just behind the left hand pub on the corner by the away end.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I am reliably informed that, yes, the cricket will be on and the pub is just behind the left hand pub on the corner by the away end.

sexcellent

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm going to the GRIFFIN. Went there last time, and there's a bloke who does burgers and hotdogs out the back there, so I'm hoping to feast on his culinary delights once again.

It also happens to be the pub which was used for the external shots in the making of the legendary hobbit/hooli flick Green Street.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Should be a big one. I know of quite a few fans going there, especially after last year's shenanigans and laughs at that bar.

You know it makes sense.

The memory of you playing the banjo in the skittle alley whilst the rest of us were doing the conga will rest forever with me.

Have you written that letter of apology yet?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I'm going to the GRIFFIN. Went there last time, and there's a bloke who does burgers and hotdogs out the back there, so I'm hoping to feast on his culinary delights once again.
]

Ahem... the 'bloke' was, in fact, some poor bloke trying to enjoy a peaceful family BBQ in his adjoining garden when you (in a state of alcohappiness) crashed the fence and helped yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here