Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else DESPERATE to get back to their seat at the Amex?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
First game back a night encounter with Cardiff!!! Should be brilliant, and with all the extra seats, should be proper noisy too ??? C A N N O T W A I T ! ! !

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I can't wait to get in my new seat, front row north stand with the wall of noise behind me.

I was hoping to take it for a test-run at the Chelsea game but somebody had already nipped in before me :(

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I'm moving seats so I can't wait to see where my new one is, I know WSU but that's about it.

If the bloke sitting next to you taps you on the shoulder and asks, 'Will you be my friend...', with a maniacal look in his eye, that'd be moi :mad:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not sure how that's possible...?

Also, there were very few dull home games last year, how many 0-0s? 1 or 2?

Im talking about as a whole incl aways 100% record.

Therefore like TLO Im happy for a longer than normal break.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hmm...I have an induction course in Exeter on the day of the Cardiff game, apparently will end about 3pm so hopefully should be able to get back in time for kick off!

The weather has been crap so forget summer. Not that fussed about the Olympics in the grand scheme of things.

Can't wait to be back in my seat in August for when the proper stuff starts again.

:bhasign:
:rave:

Shame the thread title doesn't apply to all the people who come back 10 minutes after the second half has started !

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I can't wait to get in my new seat, front row north stand with the wall of noise behind me, and the rain pissing down all over me...

I was hoping to take it for a test-run at the Chelsea game but somebody had already nipped in before me :(

There. Corrected it for you :smile:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Why do people put certain words in italic? Why bother?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Well,getting off the train at Brighton,walking down to the Lord Nelson (maybe have a look at the second hand book stall) ,meeting friends,many pints of Harveys and up to Falmer !!!

What's the Olympics,eh ?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
ive missed it, but its only another month or so....and my bank balance needed a recovery period :smile:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
did the tour 2 weeks ago which has helped..and booked ticket for reading game ..which is now under a month....looking froward to the new seat in EU....just hoping the weather gets better...we were lucky last season..never rained once on the way to a match

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I like the fact that it's quite a long close season - I love the Albion, and I love football, but there is just too much of it - especially as we are now ruled by Sky which means there are live matches on telly almost every day of the week. I like a break. Would prefer the season to run September to April. The sense of anticipation at this time is great anyway, makes it even better when the season finally starts.

This is true. We've cancelled Sky Sports now that the Euros, Wimbledon and the Olympics are all on terrestrial channels. No sense paying for two months of cricket, golf and WWE if you're not interested in any of that.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
did the tour 2 weeks ago which has helped..and booked ticket for reading game ..which is now under a month....looking froward to the new seat in EU....just hoping the weather gets better...we were lucky last season..never rained once on the way to a match

Where in esu are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here