Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else DESPERATE to get back to their seat at the Amex?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The weather has been crap so forget summer. Not that fussed about the Olympics in the grand scheme of things.

Can't wait to be back in my seat in August for when the proper stuff starts again.

:bhasign:
:rave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really am not that bothered ATM. Quite enjoying the time off. Think I went to TOO MANY games last season.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I like the fact that it's quite a long close season - I love the Albion, and I love football, but there is just too much of it - especially as we are now ruled by Sky which means there are live matches on telly almost every day of the week. I like a break. Would prefer the season to run September to April. The sense of anticipation at this time is great anyway, makes it even better when the season finally starts.

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Cant wait for all this Olympics nonsense to be over, footballs the only real sport worth worrying about! I for one cant wait to get in my brand new shiny ESU seat and get the season started!

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
The weather has been crap so forget summer. Not that fussed about the Olympics in the grand scheme of things.

Can't wait to be back in my seat in August for when the proper stuff starts again.

:bhasign:
:rave:

Can't wait as I am a new season ticket holder and didn't see enough games last season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not wishing my life away. It'll be good to get back but I'm looking forward to the conclusion of the Tour, then the England-SA test series and the Olympics should be superb entertainment. Ultimately, the league season goes on for 9 months a year, I'm enjoying the time off. I never used to feel this way when I was a kid, oddly enough.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I miss going to The Prince Albert then going to The Amex and then going to The Prince Albert.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Olympics should be superb entertainment.

Really? I mean....it'll be alright, the thing I don't get is why people are getting worked up about the fact it's in the UK. Unless you are going to one of the events (then fair enough) watching it on telly will be exactly the same experience as any other year, just with added CLARE BALDING and TRAFFIC around London.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I especially can't wait as I'm going to be in a new seat. Excitementometer is already BUSTING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here