Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone done this kind of course before?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I was in a connexions centre today when I was given this leaflet mentioning about this course

The Camelia Botnar Foundation was established in 1978 by the late Octav Botnar and his wife Marcela, in memory of their daughter Camelia. The aim of the Foundation is to help young people under the age of 21 who are considered in special need by reason of deprivation and disadvantage, to improve their prospects in life.

The Foundation offers residential courses providing facilities, training and care to enable the young people to learn a skilled craft in a commercial atmosphere, while at the same time developing their confidence, self respect and motivation. The discipline of work and the skill acquired in their chosen metier will help the student to find future employment after leaving the Foundation.

Training and work experience is provided in the following disciplines:

Pine & Oak Furniture Making

Ornamental Ironwork Manufacture

Light Building Work and Decoration

Terracotta & Ceramics Production

Estate & Grounds Maintenance

Catering

Horticulture

All products are finished to a high standard and are sold on a commercial basis through the Camelia Botnar Craft & Garden Centre in Littleworth Lane, West Grinstead, just off the A272 to the west of Cowfold.

The Camelia Botnar Foundation is situated in Cowfold in the West Sussex countryside. Registered Charity No. 277275, it is administered by a board of trustees and is the only charitable organisation of its kind in Britain. Since its inception 21 years ago, it has helped hundreds of young people to make a better start in life.

It looks good to me, and I would qualify hopefully as I am not living with parents, I am thinking of doing a landscape gardening course, and I am wondering if anyone has done a course like this and whether I should go for it?

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
go on strike - get in it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here