Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone cheering for Millwall at the weekend?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Until a couple of years ago I'd've said Sunderland, but then I worked with a Sunderland fan. He and I had a barney about football once, he dismissed us as a small time club that he didn't care about, and didn't see why anyone cared about anything outside the Premiership (this was before Sunderland got relegated). He dismissed all our ground problems as 'whinging', didn't want to hear about Archer/Bellotti, and basically said clubs like BHAFC would all be gone in 10 years time and everyone would follow the Premiership and nothing but the Premiership.

Twat.

So - come on you Lions, frankly.

(Though the thought of Millwall's fans smashing up Europe does worry me - bang goes our chances of staging the Olympics or World Cup for another decade...)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I will grudgingly cheer on Millwall, purely for the novelty value as others have stated, and cos Sunderland are skull-crushingly dull.

I'll still be reluctant though, as Denis Wise is one of the most unpleasant, dispicable, odious little pricks in the game, and I utterly begrudge him anything even approaching success. I hope Millwall make the final, but Wise ends up spending the entire FA Cup Final unconcious in hospital after a brutal and unprovoked attack involving a wooden club with a nail through it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I will begrudgingly cheer on Millwall, but only because I find Sunlun' completely dull.

Can't say I see anything funny in their knucklescrapers disgracing us throughout Europe though.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Definitely.
Paul Ifill is a local lad, (Saltdean or Peacehaven), and I was having a chat with him at a wedding last September. Nice lad.
Also used to know his dad, Everton, who used to play a lot of football in Sussex.

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
Millwall for me, bloody mackem scum should get stuffed! That Dennis Wise is a nice guy too, spoke to him when they played at the Broadfield last year. Come on Millwall!!!!!!!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I couldn't give a f***. I hate Wise but i'm not the biggest Sunderland fan in the world to be honest.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLWAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!

Go Lions! So what if a small proportion of their fans are knuckle-dragging neanderthals, they do have to live in Bermondsy which is the biggest sh*thole in all London Town, so you have to feel for them.
I think being an Albion fan for so long means you automatically support the underdog in these games. And Theo Popolopolous is a good man.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would back Millwall as they have made a huge (and costly) effort to deal with their hooligan problems.

Got to say though, I'm not keen on Wise either. Seems ironic that they get rid of yobs off the field and then put one on it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'll be too hungover to even think about this match on sunday let alone get up to watch it!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm for Millwall. Mrs Gwylan and her family are all big Millwall fans, there'll be parties in Bermondsey if they get through.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
living only a few hundred meters as the crow flies from the New Den, i shall be mostly be cheering on Millwall this weekend. Its the diplomatic thing to do really.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
come on MILWALL
:clap2: gotta be really innit

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Millwall v Man U in Cardiff!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
my Aunties a Millwall fan and she was in despair after the home Tranmere game,so i will be slightly siding with Wall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here