Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone been on the Brizzle messageboard?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Cheeky Monkey said:
Too busy watching 'How Do you Solve a Problem Like Mcghee' I'm afraid.

If only I knew the answer... :dunce:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
rayer Yesterday, 8:23 PM Post #3

She has a nice duvet set doesn't she ?

Group: Members

Member No.: 404
Supported City Since: A little sperm

I hate little dark seagulls that dive to the ground and ruin a whole seasons work. Get me an air rifle to rid these vermin of the skies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, wasn't a dive last time I checked. Seems that Coles cut him in half from every single tv reply eveyone has seen since.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Christ, how could anyone possibly think that was not a foul? No one can be THAT biased can they? That said, going by the "dark" prefix they are clearly not the brightest.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sums it up

Member No.: 4,753
Supported City Since: 1978

What did we learn today - we have no quality wide players, not enough cover up front, Brighton are pitiful in the final third, Basso looks better when he cuts out the flash stuff, Keogh is not great at right back, Williams is very one-footed and it was not quite the classic that some had predicted. In terms of entertainment, 2/10. But it was 3 points and a much needed lift!

On the subject of Brighton, did anyone else notice that their fans hardly got excited when attacking? It was almost as if both they, and the team did not believe that they would ever score.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's not a bad board. I've had a few welcome messages since I joined.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Kinky Gerbils said:
Sums it up

Member No.: 4,753
Supported City Since: 1978

What did we learn today - we have no quality wide players, not enough cover up front, Brighton are pitiful in the final third, Basso looks better when he cuts out the flash stuff, Keogh is not great at right back, Williams is very one-footed and it was not quite the classic that some had predicted. In terms of entertainment, 2/10. But it was 3 points and a much needed lift!

On the subject of Brighton, did anyone else notice that their fans hardly got excited when attacking? It was almost as if both they, and the team did not believe that they would ever score.

Lack of vocal support generally was indicative of the day's performance - not even "Seagulls Seagulls" at a corner in time added on.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Bromley shrimp said:
Lack of vocal support generally was indicative of the day's performance - not even "Seagulls Seagulls" at a corner in time added on.

I don't know how they've got the nerve to criticise our vocal support though. When we weren't chanting it was like a ghost town in that ground. They should be ashamed if thats the level of support they give at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here