Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone around 21 years old interested in buying about 10 home tickets next year?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I have an Under 21 season ticket but am also away at University next year.

I am home for 10 home league games, and will also be back for probably another 4 or 5, which means I'll have about 8-10 spare tickets.

Looking to perhaps sell them in advance. Say 8 for £80 if anyone was interested..

Oh and it's block F.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Ask Liam, he's not getting a ST.

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
Any idea what games you wont be able to attend yet? I wont be around for all the games but if im around for the ones your selling then i will buy them from you.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
8 tickets for £80? Can't you buy a whole season ticket for £120? Or is that the old student prices?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
8 tickets for £80? Can't you buy a whole season ticket for £120? Or is that the old student prices?

Assuming he is already a ST holder, £150.
Paying £6.52 a game (based on £150 per ST for 23 games) so I make that a WHOPPING £3.48 PROFIT per game. Yes folks, that's a tasty 53% mark up.

PILE IN! :clap:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Assuming he is already a ST holder, £150.
Paying £6.52 a game (based on £150 per ST for 23 games) so I make that a WHOPPING £3.48 PROFIT per game. Yes folks, that's a tasty 53% mark up.

PILE IN! :clap:

But a single u21 ticket to buy is £17.50 I think. Realistically I'm not going to be able to sell every single ticket I can't get to, being away most of the time.

Those that want to go occasionally save £7.50 and I'll easily cover the costs of not being able to go to half the games.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If you can list the matches I will buy them all for £80.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
If you can list the matches I will buy them all for £80.

I'm not guaranteed to be at uni yet, as it depends on whether I meet my offer.

These are the games I will be timetabled at uni for:

Brentford, Bournemouth, Yeovil, Bristol Rovers, Exeter, Colchester, Peterborough, Dagenham, Hartlepool, Plymouth, Carlisle, Tranmeere, Swindon.

However I will be coming back for weekends, maybe once every three weeks. So of those 13, I'll probably be back for about 5.

I'll let you know nearer the time :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Touting - trying to make a profit off other Brighton fans.

Ban him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here