Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anybody who can get to the amex over the next few days?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
All those who are off work or exams finished etc. Get up to our new stadium with your cameras and take pics of any of these big signings being shown around. Am surprised it has not been done already. Instead we have thread after thread of hearsay. No disrespect to those who work at the amex, as I understand you can't divulge too much, but surely somebody could get up there and take pics to add some substance to the rumours ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was there when Roland Bergkamp was being shown around the day he signed. Frankly though I didn't have a clue who he was until I saw him in the argus the next day!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Craig Mackail-Smith toured the Amex 3 weeks ago and the ONLY place it was mentioned was here: Transfer frenzy time? | North Stand Blog

No-one at or around the Amex seemed to notice and it wasn't picked up by the media at all.

I know the club found it AMAZING that it slipped under the radar (well, nearly).

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Or can NSC hook into the CCTV system being installed at the Amex so we can all just sit in our armchairs/desk chairs and watch with hope.

Best suggestion I have ever come up with

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
What's Jack Straw up to these days..............?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I will be there this afternoon with my boy, I'm getting a tour(second one :)) as we are match day staff and need to be briefed all things on the stadium, where to go, when things are etc.
so will keep them peeled for Michael Owen or anyone else I may recognise.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
how did you get a tour? I keep asking how to get on one but had no luck yet!

Well I've only got one as my dad teaches and his school has been given a tour so I've just been allowed to tag along at the back as long as I stay out of the way of the students really :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here