Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody know how to get hold of Gold/Sullivan's phone number?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I asked insider about the clubs stance on possible big investers or future buy out oppotunities...as the club dont do stuff for themselves or have interest in chasing future investment....insider has asked to get hold of his number.

So come on guys lets do the job for the club...our mission is to some how get hold of gold or sullivan in some capacity and register our interest in our club being considered for their investment.

Any ideas...their phone number/email?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Yeah I bet Mr Gold would love that!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
watsongooal said:
Yeah I bet Mr Gold would love that!

You never know mate...if you dont ask you dont get.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
sten_super said:
What world are you living in?!

Why..I dont understand....he's looking for a club to invest! We got stupid falmer petitions that are being done...why not a bring in Gold/Sullivan petition

If you seriously want to approach him with the idea, then email him... he must have an email address. But to suggest that we get his phone number and ring him; that's a bit ridiculous. All that's going to do is piss him off! I think Insider was taking the piss byf. I hope you also realise that Insider doesn't pass on everything that he says he will...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Dick Tight's richer than gold and sullivan put togther anyways!

:clap2:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
byf said:
Bring it dyke!

Bring what? Being a man it makes it quite difficult for me to be a dyke. If you don't understand why let me know and I can explain to you what a lesbian is (thats the polite version of dyke by the way).

I can't think of any better way to present the investment opportunity our club represents. Perhaps the club could employ byf to cold call all the millionaires in the phone book? Got to be worth a try hey. I'll ask Insider.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
:clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Lokki 7 said:
I can't think of any better way to present the investment opportunity our club represents. Perhaps the club could employ byf to cold call all the millionaires in the phone book? Got to be worth a try hey. I'll ask Insider.

i cant personally think what harm it could do.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
byf said:
i cant personally think what harm it could do.

Do it then mate.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Commander said:
Do it then mate.

..no1 would back me....that sort of thing needs planning and organisation....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Here you go, byf:

Contact David Gold
For more information, interview requests, image requests or corporate enquiries, please contact

Victoria at Pitch PR
Tel: 0207-494-1616
Email: victoria@pitchpr.co.uk

or

Giovanna Wallace at giovanna_w@ggi.co.uk
or call on 01883-629-629

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here