Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody got their Southampton tickets yet?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
The money has been taken from my account but no sign of the actual tickets yet!

:angry:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I only applied on Tuesday. Apparently all the applications had been placed in boxes and they'd almost reached the ticket allocation quota. I wouldn't of thought the tickets will be sent out for a while yet.........but I could be wrong (I often am!)

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
What are the chances of having our quota increased?

Southampton don't fill their stadium these days.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Icy Gull said:
You don't go to games Race do you :ohmy:

No, but seeing as its only up the Road I thought I had better show some enthusiasm!

Race said:
No, but seeing as its only up the Road I thought I had better show some enthusiasm!

Ooo, I hope for your sake you don't get a ticket and a couple of NSC's finest miss out. That wouldn't go down at ALL well.

Actually, seeing as you're the partner of an Albion 'legend', their bleating will be probably muted. (Although these will be exactly the same people that fully encouraged that internet auction.)

NSC - the home of double standards. :)

Safeway said:
Ooo, I hope for your sake you don't get a ticket and a couple of NSC's finest miss out. That wouldn't go down at ALL well.

Actually, seeing as you're the partner of an Albion 'legend', their bleating will be probably muted. (Although these will be exactly the same people that fully encouraged that internet auction.)

You're one of NSC's finest so stop bleating :kiss:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Money was taken on my credit card 1/11/2005. No sign of the tickets yet.

However, I haven't been to the address they'll be posted to for a couple of days, now! :dunce:

Hope they're there when I go "home" tonight.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Blimey I didn't book my ticket

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
per shop - will start going out next week.

Watford tkts are ready

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Safeway said:

:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here