Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody ever had a romp whilst "working"

Sep 1, 2011
One of my lifetime ambitions is to blow my bolt whilst meant to be working as i failed at school/college so has anybody got any stories to share?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
A romp?

Are you a tabloid journalist? I didn't think any real people ever used that word :lol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
My ex-Mrs was a Tax Inspector at an office in Preston Road. It was a Christmas Party mind, but I went to collect her and ended up in an empty office over the desk. :thumbsup:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A couple of times on night shifts at American Express... one of the 'events' was on a managers desk, who when he found out, started a tradition of leaving tin tacks all over his desk when he left work... my immediate boss's reaction was...thats my boy...... sadly, later in the relationship (of about a month)... the girl committed suicide, and I had to continue to work with her brother...who thankfully assured me that she had always being suicidal and that I wasnt the reason.......

Has put me off dating work colleagues to this day...

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
A couple of times on night shifts at American Express... one of the 'events' was on a managers desk, who when he found out, started a tradition of leaving tin tacks all over his desk when he left work... my immediate boss's reaction was...thats my boy...... sadly, later in the relationship (of about a month)... the girl committed suicide, and I had to continue to work with her brother...who thankfully assured me that she had always being suicidal and that I wasnt the reason.......

Has put me off dating work colleagues to this day...

That story started off so nicely, but has now left me feeling empty inside.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
In the Topshop stockroom in town. me and a ex split up and she wanted to come round mine to chat, i said she could but only if she put out at work... so she did. i felt like a right bastard after. the joys of being 19.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here