Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody Big Enough To Apologise For Their FAKE Post-Pub Outrage Re Windowgate?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
What the official name for this International Scandal? I thought Lickergate might be a contender.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ooohh good, another thread :thud:

But, well, y'know, most of 'em have RUBBISH wishy-washy thread titles. I mean, where's the direct CHALLENGE to somebody's views they held so dear four days ago and now are embarrassed by. Just won't DO. more power to the challenging thread titles sez THPP :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And another career-boosting headline for 'Simon Barrett'

Well played Simon. The job on The Sun is THAT close.

Lucky then that YOU don't post on any sites that have on occcasion been known to mock the differently-abled... ;)

Oh, and can I have LARGE fries with that? :kiss:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can't remember the last time I was actually offended by something.
There must be something WRONG with me. I feel I'm missing out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Daft tossers. Anyone who was seriously offended by what Hart and Hawes said should be locked up in a padded cell because they are not going to last 10 seconds in the real world.

Shameful episode. Hart and Hawes don't deserve any of this.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I thought the latest score on the doors was/is:

Harty sacked - on disciplinary Hawesy.

Surely that would break the BBC's normal disciplinary procedures which should follow most other large employers.

1. On complaint person immediately suspended on full pay pending an investigation.
2. Disciplinary investigation held at a point later (sounds like next week to me which is about standard) into the matter.
3. If found guilty (or admits guilt) disciplinary action as decided by the manager hearing the disciplinary investigation.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Im with the moral majority over this vibe. NSC attack! Theres no one what posts on here that would resort to calling people they dont agree with childish names.

Keep NSC pure!

By the way Don Dark from Grove Park; youre a wally.

Tubbygate anybody?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surely that would break the BBC's normal disciplinary procedures which should follow most other large employers.

1. On complaint person immediately suspended on full pay pending an investigation.
2. Disciplinary investigation held at a point later (sounds like next week to me which is about standard) into the matter.
3. If found guilty (or admits guilt) disciplinary action as decided by the manager hearing the disciplinary investigation.

If you say so. Apparently not though.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
If you say so. Apparently not though.
I presume from that then that Harty is self employed and has had his contract cancelled whilst Hawsey is directly employed and they are following procedure.

If Harty is directly employed then he needs to be consulting a decent employment lawyer for a good claim of unfair dismissal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here