Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody been to the Olympics and met someone REALLY famous?

I have.

486639_482651835078921_705085332_n.jpg

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Did the athletics test event on Weds 1st - just too late to get a pic with David Rudisha after he had done a few strides along the warm up track (the one lit up behind the main stadium).

He's big bloke! and seemed a really nice guy too.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
nope, don't know you or the old fella.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Yep, a few times. But I didn't take a picture of me with them, because I'm not a kid, or an egotistical kind of bloke trying to show off to his acquaintances.

Who gives a f*** if you've seen someone famous? They're not your bloody mate are they?

Christ on a bike.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Love the lanyard, great company sponsoring it

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yep, a few times. But I didn't take a picture of me with them, because I'm not a kid, or an egotistical kind of bloke trying to show off to his acquaintances.

Who gives a f*** if you've seen someone famous? They're not your bloody mate are they?

Christ on a bike.

Whoosh

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Christ on a bike.

Christ on a bike. 5 years, 6000 posts and you missed the post like an American sniper.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

Christ on a bike.

miserable bitch

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Christ on a bike.

That's the funniest post I've read on Nsc for years.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Christ on a bike.

:facepalm:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Christ on a bike.

:lol::lol::facepalm: Really?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

Christ on a bike.

:laugh: you LAD, you going Swindon?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I was absolutely RAT-ARSED when I made that post, having spent the day in Hyde Park drinking heavily and taking part in jagerbomb races, so apologies if I've upset anyone. I must have been doing it to cause a reaction, which it seems I've got! I don't even remember doing it :lolol:

In regards, to the "whoosh" comments and face-palms etc. I am quite aware who Lord Bracknell and Mendoza are having seen pictures of them on here before. So THERE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here