Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Word On Mr V?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I am sure we'll get the usual wheres wally crap on here but I just wondered if there was any official word on Vicente, is he back training?.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
No one knows anything then. Goodnight.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If you watch the extended highlights v SW on seagull player you see him at the back shaking our guys hands wishing them good luck. Oh he's still around waiting for his moment!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I am sure we'll get the usual wheres wally crap on here but I just wondered if there was any official word on Vicente, is he back training?.

You're just asking for the 'get rid crew' to pile on in arn't you?

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
As far as I know he's at home, obviously his wife hasn't settled and needs to be home with her parents after the birth of their child. I believe he is working with the Valencia medical team to try and get fit as he trusts them more, which isn't good news but at the same time I cannot sure about that; in all honesty, does anyone really know where he is?

Vicente is a quality player, but often we become a one man team when he plays, without him I feel as though we are more of a team and play better as a result. Even if he doesn't play another game for the Albion, he is by far and away the best player I have seen in the stripes

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
As far as I know he's at home, obviously his wife hasn't settled and needs to be home with her parents after the birth of their child. I believe he is working with the Valencia medical team to try and get fit as he trusts them more, which isn't good news but at the same time I cannot sure about that; in all honesty, does anyone really know where he is?

Vicente is a quality player, but often we become a one man team when he plays, without him I feel as though we are more of a team and play better as a result. Even if he doesn't play another game for the Albion, he is by far and away the best player I have seen in the stripes
???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

He was spotted at training about a week ago - although I don't know how much training he was doing - and in the supermarket in Hove a few days before that.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit

He was being shown around my child's school yesterday regarding a place for his.

But for the sake of his families anonymity I will not say which

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I believe he is working with the Valencia medical team to try and get fit as he trusts them more

You are joking?

The last place he will be is with the medical team at Valencia.
When he was still playing for them, he accused them of not treating his injuries properly and it all ended up with Valencia taking him to court over his comments.
There was an out of court settlement agreed and he paid them 1200 Euros.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton

First I have heard of this....where did you get this information from? .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here