Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any web designers on here?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Afternoon NSCers,

Hope everyone is enjoying the election CARNAGE. I'm looking to have a website made for something that I am involved in and I was wondering whether there were any NSCers who might want the business and who might be able to give me a good deal?

Cheers,

BF

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Try a search, someone started a thread offering their services a couple of weeks ago :thumbsup:

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Do it yourself mush.. It's free (for basic package) & pretty easy to use.

Weebly - Create a free website and a free blog

I should point out I haven't used Weebly from this website, but via IPOWER (the web host), but I imagine the working principles will be pretty much identical.

I'm in college studying web development at the minute, and weve been told about them things. I would NOT recommend it.

C Man Staines

Feb 21, 2009
I'm in college studying web development at the minute, and weve been told about them things. I would NOT recommend it.

Do you mean Weebly or Ipower, or both? And why wouldn't you recommend it/them?

I've only just started using the Weebly platform, but it seems ok, much better than the aweful one I was using with Ipower before.

Cheers

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Do you mean Weebly or Ipower, or both? And why wouldn't you recommend it/them?

I've only just started using the Weebly platform, but it seems ok, much better than the aweful one I was using with Ipower before.

Cheers

The reason you should not use these is they are probably quite limited. For instance say you wanted to created your very own database driven website, you need access to MySQL database and you need to be able to upload .php files via ftp.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
thanks for the shout tay

pm sent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here