Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Transfer Rumours / News?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Does anyone have any Albion transfer news / rumours? It's gone quiet on the '2 new players' Mendoza mentioned a few days ago...

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
does anyone know if henrick pederson has signed for any one yet i think we could get him as he is on a free transfer

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Does anyone have any Albion transfer news / rumours? It's gone quiet on the '2 new players' Mendoza mentioned a few days ago...
he was only on about them yesterday gave them a chance

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
One of the rumours I've heard from more than one source is Keith Gillespie and a random one I heard last night was Izale Mcleod.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mendoza reckoned that the two new additions to the Albion ranks would be unveiled within the next two weeks. He says their initials are 'MG' and 'SG'.

The little tease.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Mendoza reckoned that the two new additions to the Albion ranks would be unveiled within the next two weeks. He says their initials are 'MG' and 'SG'.

The little tease.

I wish he would make his mind up then.He said this week before saturday not two weeks.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I'm guessing we'll probably have to wait until August 1st, when most players contracts expire.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm guessing we'll probably have to wait until August 1st, when most players contracts expire.
I thought most players contracts expired 1st of june?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here