Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any spare / old / 2nd hand kit? Help!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I know on NSC you are a charitable bunch. I'm off to Ghana on the 30th September for 10 days (not missing a home game) to install a play area, canteen and power source to a village school in Mankoadze for the Teabag (The Education and Book Appeal Ghana) TEABAG - The Education And Book Appeal: Ghana

It turns out that the kids love there football and have a couple of teams but have a lack of kit (shirts, shorts, socks and boots).

If anyone has any old kit I would be the grateful beneficiary of anything, running my shop in Hampshire I been given old Pompey, Saints and Man U shirts but it would be great to see the kids in Blue & White strips.

Anything football related and I'll happily pay the postage.

Sorry to ask but it is for a fantastic cause.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know on NSC you are a charitable bunch. I'm off to Ghana on the 30th September for 10 days (not missing a home game) to install a play area, canteen and power source to a village school in Mankoadze for the Teabag (The Education and Book Appeal Ghana) TEABAG - The Education And Book Appeal: Ghana

It turns out that the kids love there football and have a couple of teams but have a lack of kit (shirts, shorts, socks and boots).

If anyone has any old kit I would be the grateful beneficiary of anything, running my shop in Hampshire I been given old Pompey, Saints and Man U shirts but it would be great to see the kids in Blue & White strips.

Anything football related and I'll happily pay the postage.

Sorry to ask but it is for a fantastic cause.

Will give you a load of respect but I am sorry I cannot help. Best of luck. (This is another bump really)

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Thanks for the supports lads really grateful.

Supaseagull, I've sent my home details.

Every little helps, between my little shop in East Tisted and Selborne shop, Hampshire we have already raised over £5k for the forthcoming trip. I have found people's support and generosity really quite humbling in such hard times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here