Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any Posh Manager interview anywhere?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Apart from on there own player thingy that I cannot access. Would be interested to listen or read his thoughts on the game

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Radio Cambs news

Gary Johnson admits he is under pressure and will be reviewing over the weekend whether he has the ability to turn things round.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Radio Cambs news

Gary Johnson admits he is under pressure and will be reviewing over the weekend whether he has the ability to turn things round.

Is the pressure from fans mostly or specifically from the board, after all, you are 5th, and when we thumped Charlton they too were doom and gloom but are now up to 6th.

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
Peterborough United | Match | Latest Report | 30 October 2010, Peterborough 0 - 3 Brighton

Check out the Peterborough website match report.
I think their reporter was having an orgasm watching Brighton play.
I love the line 'Brighton were knocking the ball about like Real Madrid'.

Amazing stat on the Football League Show last night. Huddersfield, eight points behind us in second, are closer in points to the relegation places (seven) than to us above them! Classic fact.
:bowdown:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
if you have "Player" tune in to the posh site and watch his interview - looked and sounded totally demoralised with glazed eyes and speaking in a monotone, he clearly couldn't believe what had happened. "In shock".

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He ducked the radio Cambs interviewers until after they went off air, but sent his keeper out to talk to them. He was very honest and said they'd just been outclassed and it wouldn't have made any difference how many they'd had on the pitch.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I think yesterday was a real wake up call for Posh.GJ seems stunned.What seems to comes across is an air of disbelief that we play a different style of football to any other side in our division and that it's actually working for us. The way Gus and Co have the Albion playing really seems to have taken other teams completely by surprise.
Long may it continue!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Gee look at how negative Johnson was, its great that we done that in one day, before the game he was banging on about is cup final, what i have a problem with Peterboro is that they think they are bigger than they are.
Ferguson got the club from league 2 (consistently achieving nothing) and moved them somehow upto the championship, i think they very lucky as a club to be in league one let along the top part.
I think things will only get worse for the club as their strenghs is 3 good forwards they had, eg boyd, mclean and Mackell Smith, i really wanted us to sign Mclean at beginning of year but now im not 2 sure.
Peterboros midfield and defence is league 2 standard at best, its the goalkeeper and forwards putting them up the top.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Quite honestly I have always wanted Boyd at brighton.... perhaps there is a chance now.

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Gee look at how negative Johnson was, its great that we done that in one day, before the game he was banging on about is cup final, what i have a problem with Peterboro is that they think they are bigger than they are.
Ferguson got the club from league 2 (consistently achieving nothing) and moved them somehow upto the championship, i think they very lucky as a club to be in league one let along the top part.
I think things will only get worse for the club as their strenghs is 3 good forwards they had, eg boyd, mclean and Mackell Smith, i really wanted us to sign Mclean at beginning of year but now im not 2 sure.
Peterboros midfield and defence is league 2 standard at best, its the goalkeeper and forwards putting them up the top.
I can only assume that made sense in your head before you typed it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I mentioned this in another thread but I'm astonished that a club that's fifth in the table can even think about getting rid of their manager (in fact his win ratio at Peterborough is better than Gus Poyet's for Brighton) after about 20 games in charge. Fans are getting ridiculous these days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here