Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news on striker rumour please?

larus

I think I read 'a rumour' on here a few days ago about a striker coming to us next season, droping down 2 divs.

Anyone got any ideas who, or has it been confused with Ben Roberts being signed?

If that happens as well, then we could be in a good position for Div 2 go bounce straight back.

Lets face it, the rest of the team is fairly good, but BZ has been our bit of quality over the last 3 years. Without one/two goods strikers we are going to struggle to be in the top 2.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I heard from a reliable source that we're keeping tabs on two strikers, a 17 year old and a 19 year old. No names at the moment. :blues:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
All I know is Sir Stevie saying something about getting long-term loans in from the Prem, but that was before Bobby's sale... now, who knows?...

Gotta do something quick tho' or we aren't going to challenge for the top spot as previously expected... 2 strikers a must...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We must go for Lee Miller! He's in talks with Bristol City after 300k bid was accepted. He would be a superb signing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bit Iffy if you ask me.

How about Carl Griffiths of Luton. Regular scorer in the lower leagues, and has not been paid during the summer by the looneytune that is in charge at Kenilworth

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I reckon a certain Spurs player might be available on loan shortly.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
El Presidente said:

How about Carl Griffiths of Luton. Regular scorer in the lower leagues, and has not been paid during the summer by the looneytune that is in charge at Kenilworth

ha ha ha ha ha...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here