Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Liverpool fans in Brighton stands for Carling Cup game?

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
Liverpool fan here, mother a Brighton supporter, I have a Liverpool end ticket that I can swap for a Brighton end ticket, pm on here to sort out the finer details.....thank you

Looking forward to the game by the way chaps, hope to see you in the Premier next year if only for me arl girls sake....

cheers

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
Maybe a Liverpool forum would be a better bet?

I've put a few feelers out on Liverpool forums, I thought I'd be more likely to find someone on here with me needing a Brighton end ticket, even though Im obviously looking for a Liverpool fan with one....we shall see if I get any takers....cheers

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
what do u think the score will be? and will u put out ur first team?

I think we will put out a strong team, whether you would call it a first team I dont know, but it will definitely be a team with a few big names and sent out to win, its a competition we want to win. Predictions are redundant because its two good attacking teams and anything could happen, I think we will win solely because of the class of the likes of Suarez and Gerrard if he plays, which you will struggle to handle, but theres no shame in that.....certainly a tough place for us to go, you are flying at the moment....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ok so how come you support LFC and your MUM Brighton???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Shes from down South, whilst working she met my Scouse father and moved to Liverpool. I'm Scouse but she never changed her allegiances

Thats how it should be! She sounds a great lass your mum!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here