Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anti Albion w@nker

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
I started my new job today, and we were driving past the Goldstone I pointed out where I used to sit. His response was 'you had a lot of idiots a few years ago and probably still do'. I asked what he had meant. 'all the fuss about the ground' was his reply.

I explained what happened about Archer, lack of FA support and fans united. This was like explaning rocket science to a dead ant.

He started going on about 'archers wise business sense' and how things like this happened and it was just life.

He said he had only ever been to one game, which was at the Goldstone, and said he had seen schoolboys with more skill than our 'overpayed players'

Thank God I just have to work with him on Mondays

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Safeway said:
Should have kicked the **** out the door as you were going along.

(Unless he was driving, of course.)
even then it'll be worth it

what a cock

was he a football fan or just a c*nt

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
This attitude is typical of people who don't like football and use it as a put down.

Somehow they think they are superior to you because they don't like football. (I have a relative who makes remarks just like this)

They are really just showing their ignorance.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Football haters lead shallow, hollow, passionless lives with very little to look forward to. Ooh, another week at work, how EXCITING. Let's go shopping or to the garden centre AGAIN.

:jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Put him on your "ignore list"

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I can just about forgive (but still not understand) blokes who are indifferent to football.

On the other hand i can't be arsed with blokes who actively hate it and trot out the old rubbish about "22 grown men kicking a lump of leather around". My fave retort to this type of bloke is "Oh you must be gay or have femine tendencies":D

Always seems to piss them off nicely!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Never trust a man who doesn't like football.

On the other hand, I strangely have more respect for blokes who genuinely hate football than ones who have no interest in it for 11 months a year and then a major tournament comes around and they go to the pub and shout their mouth about the game as if they know it all.

They say stuff like "Pass it to Beckham, he'll score", "kick a goal" and "great attacking guys!". If they shut the f*** up, I don't mind, but when they try and pretend they understand the game they f*** me right off.

I have this policy of keeping my mouth shut on any sports that I don't really know about. I watched the rugby world cup final with a rugby-loving friend and didn't say a word, until I commented that "Jonny Wilkinson is quite good at kicking the fat bouncy egg between the two giant post tower things". He looked impressed.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
METALMICKY said:
I can just about forgive (but still not understand) blokes who are indifferent to football.

On the other hand i can't be arsed with blokes who actively hate it and trot out the old rubbish about "22 grown men kicking a lump of leather around". My fave retort to this type of bloke is "Oh you must be gay or have femine tendencies":D

Always seems to piss them off nicely!

Wow people must tremble in fear of becoming a target of your devastating wit.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Voroshilov said:
Wow people must tremble in fear of becoming a target of your devastating wit.

That's a bit harsh! No need to get the hump just cos Marco has been voted out;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here