Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Grant Bloom...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd love him even more if he hurried up and appointed someone!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
But who will he russell up as our next boss?

Me too I like our Chairman. Whilst Dick Knight was a legend, unfortunately he has been too loyal to certain managers & players. A football club is not like a normal business and very dependent on instant results or results over just a season. Slade was never going to turn things round here & the two back staff that have gone will not I suspect be the only ones leaving the club when the new broom sweeps in.

Our chairman wants better than mediocrity that has been served up in over abundance in recent years. He will achieve it. The going will be choppy and more blood will be spilt, however in 5 years time, we will look back & think what was the fuss all about

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Me too I like our Chairman. Whilst Dick Knight was a legend, unfortunately he has been too loyal to certain managers & players. A football club is not like a normal business and very dependent on instant results or results over just a season. Slade was never going to turn things round here & the two back staff that have gone will not I suspect be the only ones leaving the club when the new broom sweeps in.

Our chairman wants better than mediocrity that has been served up in over abundance in recent years. He will achieve it. The going will be choppy and more blood will be spilt, however in 5 years time, we will look back & think what was the fuss all about
Very nicely put my friend:thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Lets hope you are right :albion2:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I still can't quite believe our good fortune. You know that question that we have all been continually asked over the past 10 years "and what is happening about the ground?" - and you can simply explain it is being built and we have a fan who is funding it. It is unbelievable.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I still can't quite believe our good fortune. You know that question that we have all been continually asked over the past 10 years "and what is happening about the ground?" - and you can simply explain it is being built and we have a fan who is funding it. It is unbelievable.

I keep thinking something MUST go wrong soon - it is, as you say, almost too good to be true. And the best part is, until the announcement that Bloom was going to fund the stadium, very few people knew that it was possible.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne

Too true. I think we can actually say that we are LUCKY to have this man at the helm. A chairman with an achievable game plan, one who wants success, and is a lifelong FAN of the club. Without Bloom Falmer would be dead.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I keep thinking something MUST go wrong soon - it is, as you say, almost too good to be true. And the best part is, until the announcement that Bloom was going to fund the stadium, very few people knew that it was possible.

If we end up with Wise - it will have gone wrong.

However if we end up with Coppell as well ................. these will be happy days indeed.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I typed Tony Bloom into Google Images, and for some reason there was a picture of me (page 3 or 4) *WEIRDORAMA*

is this you on page 3:love:
sally%20english%202.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here