Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another youth player on a long term contract

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Whilst your point of view has merits, this forum has 7500+ active members and usually 1,000+ online. To suggest, as our more stupid moderators do,(Titanic in particular), that to not "open the thread...or post on it" is totally unrealistic and merely emphasises how out of touch they are on this matter.

Are you still crying over your little game getting hacked.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
It doesn't matter what Brighton fans post better than palace trolls. If there was an away fourm and wanted to read palace stuff then I'd wander over. And before you say don't enter the thread then then I read all threads on this forum as I'm a brighton fan.

Personally I like it all on the main board, you never know what's gonna be posted on here and as you say you can look at any thread you wish, that's part of its charm. Since the creation of the "other stuff" sub section I reckon I've looked at it 3 or 4 times at most. I don't know if others do the same but whilst I understand the reasoning of it due to advertising revenue it's a bit pointless imo.

The main point was people saying "What a pointless post", when there's thousands of pointless posts on here! All the better for it but just because it's a Palace fan don't go shipping them off elsewhere. If a Palace fan is trolling to a level where it is really annoying there'll get banned. Overall I think it works pretty well.

Good player Williams but may never be the same after breaking his leg.

Freedman rushed him back after injury and after a few games he then missed last six games of season- "potential long term problems".

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Personally I like it all on the main board, you never know what's gonna be posted on here and as you say you can look at any thread you wish, that's part of its charm. Since the creation of the "other stuff" sub section I reckon I've looked at it 3 or 4 times at most. I don't know if others do the same but whilst I understand the reasoning of it due to advertising revenue it's a bit pointless imo.

The main point was people saying "What a pointless post", when there's thousands of pointless posts on here! All the better for it but just because it's a Palace fan don't go shipping them off elsewhere. If a Palace fan is trolling to a level where it is really annoying there'll get banned. Overall I think it works pretty well.

Pleased for YOU, that you think it works well. However, a poll was organised by Bozza asking questions re; 'away section' etc. The majority voted for an 'away section'. Seems the minority......providing it includes the moderators......rules the day on here. Personally, I think the moderators believe this forum should be like the BBC 606 forum.....any old rubbish, insults, ill-informed posts......welcome from trolls of all clubs....especially Crystal Palace.

I wouldn't worry about anything that Palace post on NSC - it only shows them up as the inferior Club we know they are. I mean look at some of the deluded crap they post - it brightens my day.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Pleased for YOU, that you think it works well. However, a poll was organised by Bozza asking questions re; 'away section' etc. The majority voted for an 'away section'. Seems the minority......providing it includes the moderators......rules the day on here. Personally, I think the moderators believe this forum should be like the BBC 606 forum.....any old rubbish, insults, ill-informed posts......welcome from trolls of all clubs....especially Crystal Palace.

I must have completely missed the poll but if the majority wanted an away section fair enough.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Honestly - after totally failing to 'keep up with us' this season, and to be on our board boasting about retaining another prodigy that probably is only as good as Dunk/JFC et al, is derisory. Honestly, the only reason your youth products get so much attention is because your squad is so shallow and light on true professionals that you have no choice but to use 16/17/18 year olds to complete your squad. (And this is a team that boasts about being Championship quality for 20? years and yet they still have a squad as shallow as the Dead sea?!)

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Just my opinion but I think that lad has a potentially huge future ahead of him. I think he is a fantastic prospect - and already shown this season he is capable of delivering at this level at an early age.

Hate Palace but no point being stupidly myopic about things. Like the Nigels tend to be.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I must have completely missed the poll but if the majority wanted an away section fair enough.

Thanks....I,m not personally having 'a go' at you.

It's worth having a look at the Crystal Palace forum, where they have an 'away section' for all the fans of other clubs to have their views. You can quickly see it's entertaining.....but pointless.

Their main forum..."General Palace Discussion"....(which instantly bans any sort of trolling...forever) is also worth looking at. On that part, most of the threads are football related, with some very good debates. They are un-hindered by trolls......meaning they concentrate on differing viewpoints, ideas...and suggestions for improvement. So much so, that even one of the co chairmen can regularly post on there giving much wanted information from 'the horses mouth'.He (or anyone else with any clout at the club) wouldn't last 5 minutes on this forum....and that's a great pity.

Due to their 'away section' Crystal Palace owners clearly believe their forum is a good link to supporters. Ours......look down on our forum.....and who can blame them......it's like a bloody great playschool at times. Again...a pity.....as NSC is far and away the biggest and most important link we have with the club, apart from matchdays of course.

NSC......the internets version of the Sun.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

It's worth having a look at the Crystal Palace forum, where they have an 'away section' for all the fans of other clubs to have their views. You can quickly see it's entertaining.....but pointless.

Their main forum..."General Palace Discussion"....(which instantly bans any sort of trolling...forever) is also worth looking at. On that part, most of the threads are football related, with some very good debates. They are un-hindered by trolls......meaning they concentrate on differing viewpoints, ideas...and suggestions for improvement. So much so, that even one of the co chairmen can regularly post on there giving much wanted information from 'the horses mouth'.He (or anyone else with any clout at the club) wouldn't last 5 minutes on this forum....and that's a great pity.

Due to their 'away section' Crystal Palace owners clearly believe their forum is a good link to supporters. Ours......look down on our forum.....and who can blame them......it's like a bloody great playschool at times. Again...a pity.....as NSC is far and away the biggest and most important link we have with the club, apart from matchdays of course.

f*** off mate.

:hilton:

BHA Swiifty

Jan 23, 2012
Burgess Hill

eh? :ffsparr:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We don't give a flying f***! Wow congratulations a player signed a 5 year f***ing contract and in 2 years time he'll be bought by the likes of f***ing Wigan! Who in 2 years time will be probably be in the Championship themselves whilst you're a mid table League 1 team, that is all :)

Jan 12, 2012
Good player Williams but may never be the same after breaking his leg.

Freedman rushed him back after injury and after a few games he then missed last six games of season- "potential long term problems".

Hamstring went, nothing new when coming back after a lengthy period out.
No story here im afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here