Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another useless FOREIGN coach lets us down

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
We had the Aussies on the run but thanks to that useless FOREIGN idiot Fletcher we have now thrown the Ashes away and it will be another 4 years till we get a chance to win them back.
Geoff Boycott will be spinning like a TOP in his grave tonight if he had seen such inept batting and it's all down to that pillock Fletcher who picked USELESS foreign idiots like Pieterson instead of true born and bred English lads.
I'm glad they never gave that idiot Fletcher an ENGLISH passport because if they had I'd have RIPPED mine up and gone to live in Germany where they know how to treat FOREIGNERS :angry: :angry: :angry:

SEVEN MUST GO :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Ernest said:
We had the Aussies on the run but thanks to that useless FOREIGN idiot Fletcher we have now thrown the Ashes away and it will be another 4 years till we get a chance to win them back.
Geoff Boycott will be spinning like a TOP in his grave tonight if he had seen such inept batting and it's all down to that pillock Fletcher who picked USELESS foreign idiots like Pieterson instead of true born and bred English lads.
I'm glad they never gave that idiot Fletcher an ENGLISH passport because if they had I'd have RIPPED mine up and gone to live in Germany where they know how to treat FOREIGNERS :angry: :angry: :angry:

SEVEN MUST GO :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Another useless FOREIGN coach lets us down

Shropshire Seagull said:
Ernie, the ashes are fought for every 2 years.

So now we all know you know fcukall about cricket too!

Lots more inaccuracies too which makes it so funny.

Geoffrey Boycott's grave??:lolol: :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Magoo out :angry:

I blame Oatway

Last edited:

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
:clap2: :clap2:

Superb. What is happening now with the Albion Real Supporters (ARS) - has it been liquidated by Potless, Ernest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here