Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another ticketing binfest coming up then...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Dagenham and Redbridge sold out by STHs alone...

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The article doesn't actually say they have sold out, it just says there is limited availability.
Edit: Unless this has changed since yesterday!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why? They only had a small amount. And if you really wanted to go all you had to do was get your act together at the required time.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
STH only? That's odd, I'm a blue member and ordered mine Monday morning successfully.

BlythMeister

Aug 30, 2010
Lewes
Danny has posted them on the extra forum on NSC only available to 1901'ers, (although we are thinking of extending this to the 'Gillingham Faithful' superfans too).

I wonder how long this will be a standing joke.
but I wouldn't want to see these.
must have been a small allocation for dagnham if they have all gone.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Danny has posted them on the extra forum on NSC only available to 1901'ers, (although we are thinking of extending this to the 'Gillingham Faithful' superfans too).

Three weeks before it actually happens? I thought it was just his dress sense/mid-90s boyband haircut that had transcended the whole space/time thing.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3845080 said:
Ah well, that's another Boxing Day sat in front of Harry Potter 2 wanking off into empty Quality Street boxes then.

wanking to harry potter? bizarre :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
this is a disgrace... I went to Sunderland back in the 70's when there was only about 50 of us...we took a beating from local skinheads for this club. I still have the scars, mentally and physically WE DEMAND TICKETS and how do they repay us? Giving tickets to STH's absolute scum these peopel aere and a drain on our club ( Yes OUR CLUB)....that is a fecking disgrace....this club should hold their head in shame.......where is the loyalty to loyal away fans who dont go to Withdean. Bring back Dick ...he had the right Idea.....I am gobsmacked at the ineptitude of this current board...Falmer...you can fecking well keep it..

PS..

Bath vs London Irish on Boxing day....wooohooo

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why? They only had a small amount. And if you really wanted to go all you had to do was get your act together at the required time.

Exactly. I'm sure White members had the chance to buy tickets ages ago so the thread title isn't right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here