Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another ST concern?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I've just received a letter from the club stating i'm a 'former' season ticket holder and the are trying to tempt me back to Withdean. Whilst it's great that the club are trying to get past fans to come back, I'm a bit concerned as I never left!

This is my 16th season in a row as a Season Ticket holder, and i'm currently 1 year into a 3 year Season Ticket. I tried calling the club, but there's no one there, so have e-mailed for confirmation...

Any other 3-yearers get this letter?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Arse/ Elbow springs to mind.....how the f*** are they going to organise the building of our new stadium?:O

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Arse/ Elbow springs to mind.....how the f*** are they going to organise the building of our new stadium?:O

I think, now correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they are gonna get a building company to do it? I think anyway.

:shrug:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Can you imagine the agro if they sold my seat thinking i was lapsed!? LOL

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
how the f*** are they going to organise the building of our new stadium?:O

I reckon they might use different people to supervise the construction of the new stadium to those that administrate match ticketing.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I think, now correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they are gonna get a building company to do it? I think anyway.

:shrug:
Naah, Dick will go for the cheaper option of getting the reserves/ suspended players etc/ Liz Costa, etc to do the donkey work!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
i'm looking forward to seeing the ticket office crew with buckets and spades, especially the fit one.......

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I've just received a letter from the club stating i'm a 'former' season ticket holder and the are trying to tempt me back to Withdean. Whilst it's great that the club are trying to get past fans to come back, I'm a bit concerned as I never left!

This is my 16th season in a row as a Season Ticket holder, and i'm currently 1 year into a 3 year Season Ticket. I tried calling the club, but there's no one there, so have e-mailed for confirmation...

Not yet. Like you 1 year into a 3 year ticket. Have heard nothing about next season so far.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Not yet. Like you 1 year into a 3 year ticket. Have heard nothing about next season so far.

To be honest i wasn't expecting to hear anything at all - apart from my ticket to arrive in July

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just done the two year deal for me and Mini

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Yeah, I did!!! But try to reserve a seat for my returning son? Computer says........

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham

Yes, I got the same letter this morning as well....hmmmm...should we be surprised? Just need to make sure that they don't sell my ticket for next year!

That doesn't seem all that disconcerting to me.

Worse things to worry about, lots of companies send letters out to existing clients. I'm always getting stuff trying to tempt me to sign on with the insurance company I'm already with - I don't start thinking they're a schlock outfit because of it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I got one too, what annoyed me more was that they folded up the magazine to get it in the envelope, surely we can afford larger ones.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
my old man got the same letter- he has been a STH for 30 years..........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep I got the same letter. What I think is really stupid is that this will present them with countless people phoning to query, therefore blocking up the ticket line even more!!

How witless. How difficult is it to have a separate database of three year season ticket holders and send a letter saying you are one year into your deal thanks for your support etc etc.

I do wonder sometimes if the people that do the day to day stuff at the club have less GCSE's than Jade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here