Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another retard on the letters page today...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Letter: Wing and a prayer
I hope there is a rich fairy godmother who is ready to show her hand and fund the Albion's new football stadium (Letters, Oct 8).

Otherwise, it looks as if it will be a straight fight between the ducks at Falmer and the seagulls.

(I am very much afraid the ducks, who are less noisy, are going to win.)

-J Doyle, Hove

Oh my aching sides. What a dry and satirical wit you have there, J Doyle. What a delight you must be to your grandchildren as you spin your inventive metaphors and well-crafted witticisms for their pleasure and entertainment in front of a roaring log fire.

It's so enlightening to read your prose, based as it is on your detailed and expansive knowledge on the financial arrangements in place to fund the stadium. Well done - and do write again soon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Easy 10 said:
I hope there is a rich fairy godmother who is ready to show her hand and fund the Albion's new football stadium (Letters, Oct 8).

Otherwise, it looks as if it will be a straight fight between the ducks at Falmer and the seagulls.

-J Doyle, Hove

Oh my aching sides. What a dry and satirical wit you have there, J Doyle. What a delight you must be to your grandchildren as you spin your inventive metaphors and well-crafted witticisms for their pleasure and entertainment in front of a roaring log fire.

It's so enlightening to read your prose, based as it is on your detailed and expansive knowledge on the financial arrangements in place to fund the stadium. Well done - and do write again soon.

Dear Sirs

As a long time resident of Falmer, and a big fan of football and all things footbally, I wish Brighton well in their search for a stadium. However, the Falmer plans are excessive to say the least. I for one question the need for a nuclear reactor in the basement of the South stand, and similarly, the assylum hostel supposedly planned for the West.

Yours in concern

A.N.Othertwat
Falmer

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy 10 said:

Or just perhaps Mr Doyle, the fact that we will suddenly have a tangible asset to borrow against we become about a 1000 times more attractive to possible investors, and lenders.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

-J Doyle, Hove
--------------------------------------

Dear J Doyle (Letters, Oct 19th)

Are you questioning whether Brighton have the funds to build this stadium? Dear or dear, you can really tell when the anti-falmer brigade are getting worried - they start resorting to this level! Open your eyes.. The Albion have stated, and continue to state, that the money for the stadium is avaliable and will paid for by benefactors/sponsorships as soon as we get the green light to build from the Office of the Deputy Priminister.

Also, maybe you could clear something up for me. If the city of Brighton isn't granted the stadium - at Falmer - that it deserves, why will there be a fight between the Seagulls and the Ducks?

Every great city needs a great stadium. We need one at Falmer.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dear Sirs

Naturally I was astonished to read about a proposed fight between seagulls and ducks. As a resident of this city all my life (and a taxpayer to boot) I abhor such displays.

Yours
A Rowland

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Dear Sirs

Naturally I was astonished to read about a proposed fight between seagulls and ducks. As a resident of this city all my life (and a taxpayer to boot) I abhor such displays.

Yours
A Rowland
:lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Dear Sirs

Yours
A Rowland

P.S If those half'penny tupence Seagulls can beat up the Eagles they would slaughter the ducks. And thats not what I pay my council tax for.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ducks are the only animals to gang-rape, i believe. I do hope J Doyle of Fuckknuckle, Idaho is not threatening us with a snooty gangbang.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here