Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another Potter half time implosion

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Just what does he say to them at half time?

I'm sorry but wins at Arsenal and Spurs mean nothing with continual failure after failure at home. He is not the man to move us on to the next level.

Bloom has shown he's not afraid to wield the axe when he thinks someone does not have what it takes to progress the club in line with his vision and I suspect we'll see that in the summer.

Potters continual failure to motivate the team to produce the goods at home is going to cost the club on and off the pitch. I don't think Bloom will stand for it next season.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I really need to know how to block stupid ***** on this board.
Seriously, how do you block the cretins when they come out of the woodwork?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I really need to know how to block stupid ***** on this board.
Seriously, how do you block the cretins when they come out of the woodwork?

Click on his name, and a drop down menu will appear, with block this user as an option.

Junior, it is about time you grew up. :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm sorry but wins at Arsenal and Spurs mean nothing with continual failure after failure at home. He is not the man to move us on to the next level.

Bloom has shown he's not afraid to wield the axe when he thinks someone does not have what it takes to progress the club in line with his vision and I suspect we'll see that in the summer.

Potters continual failure to motivate the team to produce the goods at home is going to cost the club on and off the pitch. I don't think Bloom will stand for it next season.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nothing to do with motivation.

It was a poor second half, the bad self-confidence in home games was very obvious - a lot of nerves. The team drops too deep, the thought behind every pass turns into "dont make a mistake, dont make a mistake" which unfortunately results in mistakes since you're too worried to play as you normally do. Very obvious and there is no words to change it, no magical little speeches, the only solution is to win a game which is unfortunately quite difficult if you, and the whole stadium, are nervous and frustrated.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It was a poor second half, the bad self-confidence in home games was very obvious - a lot of nerves. The team drops too deep, the thought behind every pass turns into "dont make a mistake, dont make a mistake" which unfortunately results in mistakes since you're too worried to play as you normally do. Very obvious and there is no words to change it, no magical little speeches, the only solution is to win a game which is unfortunately quite difficult if you, and the whole stadium, are nervous and frustrated.

Don't give him the attention. He's not actually interested in your or anybody else's opinions.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

**** off, you sad, pointless little berk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dqwsxp8.gif

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

A few chomps on this thread. He's not serious.

But, regarding the above, my thoughts have been up to now that scoring first, rather than chasing would settle the nerves. Going 2 up, including a large chunk of luck for a change really should set you up for that elusive three points.

Never mind, we've still got an easy home game against Man U to come.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Junior.jpg

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

This one goes out to you Junior :wink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A few chomps on this thread. He's not serious.

But, regarding the above, my thoughts have been up to now that scoring first, rather than chasing would settle the nerves. Going 2 up, including a large chunk of luck for a change really should set you up for that elusive three points.

Never mind, we've still got an easy home game against Man U to come.

Yeah and going 2 up really did because I think you could see how confident the guys looked, driving forward and having fun. Unfortunately the goal they get before HT changes everything. I think if that half ends 2-0 the boys could have scored one or two more in the second.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I always chuckle to my self now when I see a junior thread.

Casting the net wide, then sitting back, giggle to himself, watch the bites.

Took me a while but I now get it.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Why is it Mr. Potter is considered a tactical genius away from home, but it,s always the players fault when we play at the Amex...?

Is he only employed for half the games in a season...?

May I just emphasis that I'm not saying by any stretch of the imagination that he isn't a reasonably talented manager.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

bad self confidence, nerves, over thinking every pass sounds a lot like poor, or wrong, motivations. manager is suppose to address this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here