Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Palace & England youth player rejects the Premiership and signs new deal

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
4022812485_f4a9f33406.jpg

AWAY END.

God sake we need an away end.

If it's not bad enough having the unwashed pop up on random threads spouting their drivel now we get whole threads about them signing some no mark player from their academy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They're really clinging onto "4 points", now that their season is over in FEBRUARY.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Think he's made the right decision, obviously got mental problems so best he stays amongst his own at the Croydon clown academy.

:ffsparr:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
it was only recently that I found out you can get black squirrals. For years I thought there was just grey and red.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do hope he's as successful as Victor Moses, who turned down Real Madrid (of course he did) for fellow Champions League contenders Wigan Athletic. Or John Bostock, of Tottenham Hotspur Reserves and third division Sheffield Wednesday. Or Julian Gray, last heard of at Walsall. Or Sean Scannell, so effective that third division Huddersfield Town are trying to sign him. Or Wayne Routledge, who's had so many mediocre clubs now I can barely remember them all.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Shit!

The reds thought they had it bad with the greys, wait till they get a load of the blacks! They look pretty mean.

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"Yeah you have a better ground than us, better attendances and you're nine points clear of us but we have our ACADEMY which has bought through world superstars such as John Bostock, Victor Moses, Sean Scannell and Wayne Routledge"

Could not give any less of a f***..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So which premiership clubs were after him - Wigan and Bolton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here