Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another North Stand

Lottie

Oct 19, 2005
Hi all you might know me from The Argus from where I have posted a few messages on NSC.

I have now moved to Sussex CCC as the new Marketing and Communications person. I shant bombard you with posts just the odd one that might be of genuine interest to you. So here goes.....

Did you know SCCC is bringing in its own North Stand for all of its Twenty20 games? This extra seating offers the best views of the pitch! To book these seats or other tickets to the games starting Sunday June 24 against Middlesex go to www.sussexcricket.co.uk

Thanks all and feel free to be in contact with any thing users would like to hear about from SCCC

Regards, Lottie.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
COngratulations on the new job Lottie and thanks for letting me (us) know about The North Stand. I am sure the residents will be delighted!

Should be a very good summer indeed. Time for a decent cup run in the Twenty20.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£65 is quite a bit for a family of 4

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hello Lottie - I asked on the SCCC message board earlier, but have yet to get a response. I don't know if you are someone to ask...but...

Will the North Stand be 'sit where you like', as it is in all other areas of the ground? As the online ticket system indicates there are seat numbers - something i've never seen before at Hove.! My friend has already purchased tickets, but i've yet to do so. I don't want to have to go on my own as a result!

Also - can members buy tickets online? I can't see an option to get the discount.

Lottie

Oct 19, 2005
The North Stand is allocatd seating yes. If you call 01273 837100 then someone can take your order and request seats next to your friends.

You can also get your membership discount over the phone.

Thanks, Lottie.

GDC

In A Checked Shirt
Nov 7, 2006
On A Train
Will Sid be there?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The North Stand is allocatd seating yes. If you call 01273 837100 then someone can take your order and request seats next to your friends.

You can also get your membership discount over the phone.

Thanks, Lottie.

Thanks very much - NSC - better for answers than Sussex's very own message board!:thumbsup:

Lottie

Oct 19, 2005
Sussexcricket.co.uk message board

I am sure today is an exception, it just happened that I wanted to let Northsandchat.biz folk what was going on so came onto the site.

The message board on sussexcricket.co.uk is definately worth a visit!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I am on the Sussex board, only posted around 10 times though.

The first Twenty/20 game v the PINK shirted Middlesex is going to be ACE, I love birthday drinky-ups.

I am hoping Sid The Shark will give me a private dance.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here