Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another load of old rubbish

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Following Saturdays thrashing at Hull my prediction that we would not win a game this season looks to be stunningly accurate and my new prediction that we will not score another goal this season looks well on the button too.
For a third prediction today, following our pasting at Preston and being pulverised by Plymouth then it will be bye bye to that lardy Jocko buffoon Magoo and hopefully this time the inept Booker who is about as much use as chocolate tea pot will follow him out the door too.
Once we are rid of that pair of idiots we can then get Albion legend Martin Hinshelwood to take over and have another Albion legend Dean Wilkins as his assistant. With my dream team in charge they can kick out all the useless crap Magoo has signed and get some tried and tested English lads in to do the job and we will be safe in mid table at the very least.
Of course once we get the Falmer no and get rid of Dick Tight and the rest of his failed regime and install a dynamic thrusting chairman in the mould of Simon Jordan the feel good factor will propel us into the play offs at least.
I might even take my 'MaGOo OUt' banner to Preston on Saturday to let him know exactly what we think of him and with a bit of luck he might resign on the spot :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No he just doesn't want to totally repeat what he said on Saturday that's all.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm just waiting for Ernie to make a rash declaration of intent to commit some unpleasant act safe in the knowledge it'll never happen.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I have a simple answer to Ernest - he's on my ignore list so I cant see any of the drivel he writes.

He is a small child seeking attention by being controversial - shame on most of you for falling for it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest

I know that you think we wont get Falmer and you are entitled to your opinion and also about our team and the manager/chairman.

But what would you do if Prescott did give us a yes to Falmer.

Just curious.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yep
I see it all the time in Supermarkets. Spoilt brats stamp, shout and cry to gain some attention.
I guess some never grow up.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I saw that - bloody hilarious:salute:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
Easy I'd demand a judicial review

:ohmy: But we need a new stadium. I don't care where its built. Surely you must appreciate that regardless of who the manager chairman is.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Ernest said:
Following Saturdays thrashing at Hull my prediction that we would not win a game this season looks to be stunningly accurate and my new prediction that we will not score another goal this season looks well on the button too.
For a third prediction today, following our pasting at Preston and being pulverised by Plymouth then it will be bye bye to that lardy Jocko buffoon Magoo and hopefully this time the inept Booker who is about as much use as chocolate tea pot will follow him out the door too.
Once we are rid of that pair of idiots we can then get Albion legend Martin Hinshelwood to take over and have another Albion legend Dean Wilkins as his assistant. With my dream team in charge they can kick out all the useless crap Magoo has signed and get some tried and tested English lads in to do the job and we will be safe in mid table at the very least.
Of course once we get the Falmer no and get rid of Dick Tight and the rest of his failed regime and install a dynamic thrusting chairman in the mould of Simon Jordan the feel good factor will propel us into the play offs at least.
I might even take my 'MaGOo OUt' banner to Preston on Saturday to let him know exactly what we think of him and with a bit of luck he might resign on the spot :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I reckon you must work for the Daily Sport. That is the best piece of fictional fantasy I've read for a long time.

Well done, help yourself to a gold star little boy....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here