Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another free ticket competition 15th Jan v Peterborough

marqueemoon

Nov 29, 2010
Hi

A pretty good couple of weeks for Brighton, apart from the postponed match v Notts County. Ticket winners for that match still get tickets to the rearranged fixture in March and will be contacted by npower close to the date.

This week my site has a pair of tickets to the Jan 15th game against Peterborough and entry is as easy as before. Just visit the competition page, answer the questions and complete the form.

Good luck

Nick

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I had already entered, can you rig this properly this time so i can win

:lolol: Damn you! I was hoping no one would bump this so I had a good chance :glare:... BTW is it a pair of tickets per game or just a few winners who can choose a game of their choice?

marqueemoon

Nov 29, 2010
There is a guaranteed prize of one pair of tickets for the Peterborough match. Sometimes I get extra tickets after the closing date (last time 4 extra pairs) but won't know that until Tuesday or Weds morning.

marqueemoon

Nov 29, 2010
Thanks to those who entered. There were 4 pairs of tickets won this week, so congratulations to the winners

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So who were the names of the winners for Notts Co and for Peterboro? I can't see it on the site

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I got me some tickets for the Peterboro game. Excellent stuff. Many thanks.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
If its the same one that I've picked up freebies before then it's in the car park between the sportsman and the slope down to the south stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here