Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another conundrum.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
About a year ago one of my best mates had to leave his work because he f***ed some birds behind his girlfriends back (they all happened to work there. I sorted him out with a job where I work and the week before I started he f***ed my bird while I was asleep in the other room. I forgave them both and carried on seeing her. We weren't really good mates after this, but he made friends with the others at work and I got on with it. I split up with my bird about 6 mths later and about 2 weeks after this he tried to get her round to his to bone her but she wasn't having any of it. I kicked off but he said it was misunderstanding and he wouldn't muscle in. Needless to say 2 weeks later he pulls her when shes really pissed (one of his little tricks) and tried to get her back to a mates to bone her but the mate wasn't having it. He recently got sacked from work for stealing and it turned out he had also stolen off people, tried too pull others lads birds and f***ed over about 4 birds that work there.

Just found the website for his new place of work. A job he has been boasting about to people from our work and is still seeing a bird from my work and trying it on with another.

Bit of a long one but the question is should I e-mail his new work and grass him up?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Can you prove any of it? Would it mean that they would sack him? If he was sacked for theft, then they might be interested in not letting him run the petty cash, but shagging everything in sight? Assuming you wanted to make it an anonymous email (or become embroiled in the need to visit his new place of work to explain why you sent the email) are they likely to take interest in what you have to say?

I'm sure you can think of better ways to bring him down to earth. Especially as his Hepatitis C results have come through and been left lying around at your place of work......

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Yes (but that's because I'm a sadistic sod!)

(And Jesus what a life you lead - if my missus shagged one of my mates whilst I was asleep in another room she'd be out on her ear the dirty bitch).

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Les Biehn said:
About a year ago one of my best mates had to leave his work because he f***ed some birds behind his girlfriends back (they all happened to work there. I sorted him out with a job where I work and the week before I started he f***ed my bird while I was asleep in the other room. I forgave them both and carried on seeing her. We weren't really good mates after this, but he made friends with the others at work and I got on with it. I split up with my bird about 6 mths later and about 2 weeks after this he tried to get her round to his to bone her but she wasn't having any of it. I kicked off but he said it was misunderstanding and he wouldn't muscle in. Needless to say 2 weeks later he pulls her when shes really pissed (one of his little tricks) and tried to get her back to a mates to bone her but the mate wasn't having it. He recently got sacked from work for stealing and it turned out he had also stolen off people, tried too pull others lads birds and f***ed over about 4 birds that work there.

Just found the website for his new place of work. A job he has been boasting about to people from our work and is still seeing a bird from my work and trying it on with another.

Bit of a long one but the question is should I e-mail his new work and grass him up?

No question.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
HampshireSeagulls said:
Can you prove any of it? Would it mean that they would sack him? If he was sacked for theft, then they might be interested in not letting him run the petty cash, but shagging everything in sight? Assuming you wanted to make it an anonymous email (or become embroiled in the need to visit his new place of work to explain why you sent the email) are they likely to take interest in what you have to say?

I'm sure you can think of better ways to bring him down to earth. Especially as his Hepatitis C results have come through and been left lying around at your place of work......

I'm not gonna tell them about the shagging, I just mentioned that so that you know what a twat he is. I would just say to them that he is theif and to contact his previous work if they didn't believe me.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Are his previous employers allowed to disclose that there was theft involved? Was he charged?

Go with the sexually transmitted death sentence - you know it makes sense.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
f*** it, I've done it already. Cvnt deserves it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Just to let you know **** **** is a thief. He defrauded the last company he worked for and if you don't believe me check his referances. He also stole from his colleges. Nice guy.

Not word for word but along those lines. Wanted to keep it more fact based than a rant, gives it a bit more weight me thinks.

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Les Biehn said:
Just to let you know **** **** is a thief. He defrauded the last company he worked for and if you don't believe me check his referances. He also stole from his colleges. Nice guy.

Not word for word but along those lines. Wanted to keep it more fact based than a rant, gives it a bit more weight me thinks.

Do you think he might recognise you from the lousy spelling? Would it worry you if he knew it was you that caused him the grief?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Am at work so having to write quickly hence the spelling.

He's a f***ing coward, so no he doesn't worry me. I started on him and he tried to run away when I poked my finger in his face, what a cvnt. Shit his pants and went and told everyone at work that I tried to punch him.:tosser:

He is 6'1" and quite big built (about 4 inches taller than me) but he is a massive pussy which makes it even stranger that he chances it. He was out with some lads before he got sacked and one of them said something that sound like my name, apparently he jumped in the air and was shouting 'where, where' in blind panic, and I'm not hard in the slightest. They all pissed themselves.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
HampshireSeagulls said:

i havnt read any other posts below this one, i tend to agree with HS on this one, theres far better ways of getting your own back, good luck les ;)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
The real issue here is that you put up with some guy shagging your bird in the same building as you and you didn't kick her out and mess his face up???

Seriously man, that is surely the most heinous crime that can be committed, and you just took it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here