Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Bus Accident In Brighton

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
About an hour ago, an old lady was hit by a bus outside wokomania on west street, bringing loads of buses to a stand still, and everyone getting off the buses and have to walk the rest of the journey

The road chaos in town with all the road works is getting worse

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
There was someone flat out in the middle of London Road at that bus stop opposite Somerfield on Wednesday around half 5.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I had to wait for a bus for nearly 40 minutes tonight to get home from work, i was well pissed off!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Spunk Bubble said:
That could be someone's mum !!.

Mums are so stupid!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dougal said:
hope she's ok , she probably has a terirble stomach ache if she ate in wokamania
Harsh.
I stuffed my FACE in there a few weeks back, and suffered no ill effects (apart from moving up another jean size).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Easy 10 said:
Harsh.
I stuffed my FACE in there a few weeks back, and suffered no ill effects (apart from moving up another jean size).

I must be getting old. I only managed 3 plates at Buffet Island this lunchtime. :down:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Buzzer said:
I must be getting old. I only managed 3 plates at Buffet Island this lunchtime. :down:
I pigged out on their crispy duck (6 pancakes), kung po chicken, chow mein noodles, battered porkballs, crispy shredded beef, and rounded it off with some ice cream and marshmellows dunked in their chocolate fountain.

Then I went and got RATTED in the Pump House with my brother in law.

*topnight*

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Buzzer said:

Now thats a nice place! Used to go there alot in my college breaks then onto the hobgoblin before going bk to lessons! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here