Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another big uk EuroMillions winner tonight

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Winning £38,034,639.70 , uk winners coming along like buses winning these obscene jackpots.

D

Deleted member 18477

And it makes me feel sick everytime! I wanna win!!

Maybe it's only in the UK that people are daft enough to be buying tickets.

You have a 1 in 116,531,800 chance of winning the top prize, compared with a 1 in 13,983,816 chance of winning the top prize in the UK lottery.

Jul 20, 2003
I got £10 (net win £8) from the 2 scratch cards purchased with my change from last night's late night shop ... I've f***ed over charity in the process ... I feel awful

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Greek Government lost out again! They're getting desperate now.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
A syndicate of a dozen bus drivers from Corby - each get £3m. Sweet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A syndicate of a dozen bus drivers from Corby - each get £3m. Sweet.
That is bloody brilliant. Hi boss, I'm off. Me too. And me. And me (you get where we're going with that).

So instead of sat at home with no mates to go spending with, there's 12 of you, all in it together - how cool would that be.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That is bloody brilliant. Hi boss, I'm off. Me too. And me. And me (you get where we're going with that).

So instead of sat at home with no mates to go spending with, there's 12 of you, all in it together - how cool would that be.

Was just thinking that, they were all about to have their shifts cut too. Sounds like they are all good buddies. One of them dropped out of the syndicate a few months ago, I'd like to think they are all going to have a whip round for her.

The real question is - who's now going to drive the buses in Corby?!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One of them dropped out of the syndicate a few months ago, I'd like to think they are all going to have a whip round for her.
She'll never forgive herself. Maybe a few grand for her. Depends why she quit, you can't just go giving it all away.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
She'll never forgive herself. Maybe a few grand for her. Depends why she quit, you can't just go giving it all away.

They've each got 3.1m. They should all give their spare 100,000 to her - it's not as tho they'd miss it!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They've each got 3.1m. They should all give their spare 100,000 to her - it's not as tho they'd miss it!
But if you won £3.1m, who would you give money to? You've got parents, siblings, children, best mates, etc etc before you decide some sour face at work deserves it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
But if you won £3.1m, who would you give money to? You've got parents, siblings, children, best mates, etc etc before you decide some sour face at work deserves it.

True, true. But you could live very comfortably on the interest from 2m, so you'd still have a million to play with.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But you could live very comfortably on the interest from 2m, so you'd still have a million to play with.
You're living in the 80s mate, interest is virtually zero these days. If you won £3m you're going to be spending a million on a house, leaving £2m. You don't wanna be giving half of that away. Anyway, you've got 11 best mates to party with (desperately trying not to make shit busman's holiday joke).

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here