Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another 5 on Monday..... Easy

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
With Exeter next up and them getting a tonking today we should easily put 5 past the west country carrot munchers on Monday.

Onwards and Upwards

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Their home form is superb (W5 D3 L1 - +7GD). Many sides will go to Southampton and get hammered, so don't expect too much. Mind you - I'm thinking of going now! Tickets on the gate!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If we go there and keep a clean sheet, I'll be happy. If we draw 0-0, ok. If we win 1-0, very nice. If we win 5-0, maybe Gus' wife's sister will be going around the Poyet household again.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, I hope Gus and the players think differently - the minute they start thinking "This one'll be easy" (like against Northampton, Woking and FCUM) is the minute we start slipping down the table. I'd like a win at Exeter, but a draw wouldn't be a bad result.

larus

And we talk about the arrogance of other fans...

Yep, Exeter got stuffed today; it happens, and as has ben pointed out, they are strong at home and not far from the play-off positions. Like a lot of others, I won't be pissed off if we get a draw from them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It will be a tough game, and I hope the players dont get carried away with todays win as I think if we underestimate them we'll be on the wrong side of a whooping like Wednesday a couple of weeks ago.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They can't be very good at home then, if they've lost there already this "yr". :thumbsup:

Whoops... On that note I liked the Aussie cricket team anouncement at half time :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
SAKE :facepalm:

How arrogant does this look??

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
SAKE :facepalm:

How arrogant does this look??

Erm... VERY :)

At the same time most of us on here weren't gettin carried away 2 months ago and knew a bad patch would come (which it duely did) and those posters assuming we'll win every game 4-0 and win the lg by 30 points soon piped down didn't they...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here