Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another 3 - 1 drubbing by superior opposition...

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Least we got a player on the pitch, where was FFSMurray?

I am so glad that the ffs Murray thing has been taken up by you lot as well. Shows that above all, we footy fans have a sense of humour!

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
...plucky Scotland though, they made a good fist of it.

Sure did, please come back when Palace have a player that is good enough to play against the World and Euro Champs and cause them issues all game ?, until then stay on your sad fans website and converse with the low lifes and brainless idiots that post there....many thanks

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Although I agree, Macka must feel like it's groundhog day! We best put it right at the weekend.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How many Palace players were involved in international action at the weekend and last night ???
I see that The Amex has been chosen as the perfect venue for the England U19s game next month because it ticks all the boxes.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Sure did, please come back when Palace have a player that is good enough to play against the World and Euro Champs and cause them issues all game ?, until then stay on your sad fans website and converse with the low lifes and brainless idiots that post there....many thanks

Dougie got a couple of caps for Scotland..but we do have some bigger names in the past.

Edgar Davids last year for example. Not that he played that well for us mind.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Poor old Craig Mackail-Smith must think it is Groundhog day!

If they bring out the DVD of the game, I'm not buying it on principal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here